Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IP targeting and telecom targeting

Please provide IP targeting and telecom targeting to be more precise with ads. Display ads will widen the horizon of ad serving.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bing ADS affiliate

Hi,

I have applied for Bing Ads Affiliate and came to know that your about to expand your services in India. Let me know when you will accept new Affiliate application and do expand your services to India. Looking forward to work with you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. bid amount filter

I post worthless phrases below 6 cents for a bid. I cannot enter a period "." to display only phrases above .06.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Roll up all credits into one monthly credit / payback, or create a credit threshold to reduce the number of billing receipts.

I've had to deal with 40+ credits, ranging from penny receipts to minimal charges, based on payments back to my account due to invalid clicks. Reallocation of all of these receipts takes hours, which no one wants to do.

There should be a system in place to roll-up all credits back into the account, rather than create separate receipts for each credit/charge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve signup flow. Every time I click on "Claim your advertising credit" it takes me to Bing Webmaster tools. Huh?

I'm stuck between this page and the "We don’t recognize this Microsoft account" page (meanwhile I am logged in with that exact same Microsoft account in another window). It's not even a loop, it's just a dead-end.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. decrease the minimum payment for bank payments in australia

currently, the minimum payment is 150 AUD, google has it at 30 AUD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. billing address

When adding a credit card, do not require the billing address to match exactly. I have no problem adding billing addresses in Google and then I use the same one here and I CANNOT get some of them through, no matter how hard I try. Suite vs Ste vs # or a missing period or space is not a good reason to reject an address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update BingAds Intelligence to include city/state geographical data.

The BingAds intelligence excel add on only gives data for country/region. It is important to get this data at the city/state level for local businesses. Impressions/Clicks/CPC etc... at a national level would not do a local advertiser any good.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Catalogs in Merchant Center

Currently the catalog system will hide a catalog if not fully completed (with a working catalog) within 2 days.

This prevents the user from creating another with the same destination URL. Must call tech support to fix.

For those having this issue there is a workaround. Build a new Merchant Center without www. i.e. http://bing.com instead of http://www.bing.com. Merchant center sees a difference in these. Webmaster tools does as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Group Keywords

I would like the ability to group keywords. Add a user defined column where I can enter my own data and then sort and group on that data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. unblock credit card

Appearently our credit card was blocked years ago in some previous system (yahoo ads or ms adcenter), because MS was unable to charge $4 to the card. Even though we're a good Bing customer now, according to customer support your systems are unable to unblock a credit card for eternity once it gets blocked. So the only payment method available to us is a manual bank prepayment every few weeks and to monitor this very actively to prevent deactivation of campaigns. It has actually been suggested to me twice to ask my bank for a new credit card.. a card…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please support non-english ads for users in the United States (e.g. Vietnamese or Chinese speaking communities)

I've been advertising my web site with Google Adwords for 2 years now. Google supports non-english (Vietnamese) ads for U.S. market. I was surprised that Bing does not support this feature. I wanted to post bing ads targeting Vietnamese speaking users who live in the United States. But Bing Ads disqualifies my ads because they were in Vietnamese.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. t

he time taken by bing to update payments even though banks authorises in prepaid accounts is 24 hours, which is too long. this hinders business as campaigns can not be started even after payments are made. bing must reduce this payment updation timing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Keywords Column in Geographic Report to Identify Which Keywords are Getting More Clicks in a Particular Country or City?

This is a very Basic Feature that should be available in Geographic Report to understand a geography searches better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make {KeyWord} Dynamic Text Specify Match Type

Currently, we can use {KeyWord} in our destination URLs to see the keyword that delivered leads and conversions in other tracking software outside of the Bing Ads UI. Unfortunately, this is limiting without being able to see which match type it is. It would be infinitely better if the keyword string that was generated into the URL defined the match type

Examples of how destination URLS would look:

So the URL http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword={KeyWord} would generate these:
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword=[this is a keyword]
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword=+this is a +keyword
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword=+this is +also a +keyword
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword="this is another keyword"

Alternatively, a {MatchType} dynamic text could work, but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the bing window has nice pictures but you do not state what the picture is of,describe picture!

what are the pics on bing of?post along with these fantastic pictures please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom range of time for Ad Posting in Targeting options.

We would like to have a custom range of time for Ad Posting in Targeting options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base