Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change History Report Delay

It's not clear what the delay is for changes to show up in the Change History report. I recommend:
    * Putting something in the documentation
    * Putting a notice on the report configuration page that goes something like "Note: There may be a delay of up to XX hours for changes to be included in this report."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve Budget Reporting (make clearer or more accurate)

I feel like you could improve the section that reports on how much of a budget has been spent. When I look at the 'spend' column it would suggest I have spent $20 this month and $10 last month, yet I am receiving alerts claiming I have spent closer to $80. Obviously not large amounts of money but I would hesitate use Bing Ads further if I couldn't accurately track how much the ads are costing me and how much of the budget I have used up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug: not all active geo targets showing in new editor. All show when you export, but not in editor view making copy and paste not possible

Bug: not all geo targets showing in new editor. All show when you export, but not in editor view making copy and paste not possible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Magento Plugin and other eCommerce Sites

I think Bing should look into creating plugins for the major ecommerce platforms so that people can integrate your tracking without having to edit their files on the server. So many platforms have Google Analytics by default but you have to jump through hoops to setup Bing tracking. I currently use Magento and there is no simple way to add your tracking because the one plugin I could find isn't updated anymore. I know you can add the tracking code to certain files but when it doesn't work, one is still at a lost as to why it isn't working.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need automatic alerts to manage accounts similar to Google

I could not find any automatic alert option in bing, but in google there are lot more and they are still updating

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Editorial Team Partial Not Fair

Bing Editorial Team disallowed my ad campaign for the same keywords, services. But allowing others to advertise for the same thing. May I know why? Did they pay you more?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create Effective Ads tool online - or for Mac Users

Apparently the tool is only available on Windows 7 and up.
    Incredible!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keyword Statistics are fundamentally wrong

All Keyword Statistics are fundamentally wrong today. Please correct ASAP!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Move the ad Preview to the top in the UI

instead of having every ad on each line.
    let the user choose which ad to preview and be able to see the ads stats more easily and free up space for each ads stats on each line.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Require Confirmation of Campaign Enable

When a new campaign or Ad is created, it shouldn't be enabled automatically. I have had two ads I never intended to go live be enabled without my knowledge. Had I been required to confirm the activation, it would have saved a lot of head aches getting a refund from you guys.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix your Bing Ad software - it is a NIGHTMARE! It randomly sets it's own budgets!!

Software is very unstable.. in any browser.
    Found it set a budget on one keyword campaign to $ 50 a day and ran up a 2 day total over $ 84
    what the **** ???????????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CHSAT

Having checked out the chat application, I suggest there should be a zoom in facility and text to be bold and larger. - regards Joseph.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. HOME PAGE CHANGE

PLEASE CONCIDER REPLACING THE HOME PAGE WITH THE CAMPAIGN PAGE FOR EASY ACCESS TO ADVERTS AND STATS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow more than 50 negative keywords to be excluded at the same time

I have always found that going through the search terms in the "details" tab of the keywords page is one of the best ways of avoiding unwanted clicks and wasted budget. This report can spit out over 400 keywords in one report so why are we limited to excluding just 50 of these. Adding the capability to omit more would make everyones life easier and our campaigns better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Update campaign statistics more regularly

Having the campaign stats update very hour or so is no good. Advertisers and agencies need to see almost real time statistics on campaign performance. Google Adwords updates almost immediately and this should be the case for Bing ads too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bing Ads Editor also should show the sum, same way it shown on your website.

Bing Ads Editor also should show the sum, same way it shown on your website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The ad preview tool should not show anything for paused campaigns.

I was trying to diagnose ads not showing. The entire data was showing for a paused campaign listing limited by budget as the cause. Since it only showed keywords from this campaign I couldn't get anything on the active campaigns. Paused campaigns should be filtered out so we can get the true reason for issues

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My ads is usually stop due to the budget limit. But we find that the ads are clicked by same IP. Although the system not count these click f

My ads is usually stop due to the budget limit. But we find that the ads are clicked by same IP. Although the system not count these click for my expense, I cannot accept my ads unable to display as normal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base