Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a "Minimum eCPM" Setting for Filling Ad Requests

In various markets (e.g. China), pubCenter is filling ad-requests with ads that have near-zero ($0.002) eCPM - for example, in China. The fact that this happens is either (A) an enormous currency conversion mistake on your part, or (B) an unfortunate reality that your advertisers in China pay next to nothing to advertise. I am assuming that B is what's happening, but if it's not, please look into A.

In such situations where eCPM is ridiculously low, it would be far better for app developers to know that it is probably far better for them to use a different ad-provider…

421 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable limited handset and carrier targeting

For mobile ads, let me target specific handsets (e.g. iPhone only) and carriers (e.g. AT&T and Verizon only).

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Windows Phone Fill Rate Report

Add a report item to show an Ad unit's fill rate. It exists in Windows 8 apps but not Windows Phone.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Poor ad revenue

The low revenue and inconsistency of fill rate, ecpm and other issues are stopping developer to move to full time app development. Many android and iOS developer are doing full time development because the consistency in the revenue every month and the revenue they get based on the quality of app and amount of app downloaded.

I am developing for Windows since 2010. I used to earn $10 everyday when I had download of 120 apps per day and I was seriously thinking of moving into full time app development. The mess started around 2012 when the problem started in…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base