Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Bing accounts are getting Blocked without specifying any reason

Most of the new Bing ads are getting blocked. I have experienced this 4 times in last 6 months. This is becoming a critical issue for advertisers because we are unable to get the right direction.

Please address this issue and give specific reasons.
    Few accounts had no campaign. Just added payment methods and they got suspended.

Please take this issue seriously and at least release some press release regarding this issue.

34 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Bing Ads needs to send every account a Year End Tax Statment

This should be automated at January of Every year where the system send out a year end tax statement of all spend from the account on your platform. Having a official document from MS would be helpful to many businesses and should be considered.

11 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. Bing Ads includes tax on every billing statement, if it applies. Can you please clarify why you’re looking for an additional annual statement? Would the same need be met if we enabled you to export the billing charges from the grid? Thank you!

• Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

• Make an invoice for the entire month instead of multiple invoices for the month

I need to have an invoice per month all all the charges. For December for instance I have 7 different invoices per charge. I really need to have all that information on one end of the month invoice or statement.

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Reporting on credit card expiration

For context, all accounts under one shell stop spending if one credit card tied any of those accounts becomes expired. The ask is for Sales to have reporting to be able to to identify credit cards with approaching expiration dates. While UCM provides expiration alerts, they are vague and it would be helpful to have reporting across MSA so we can proactively minimize delivery disruption and prevent loss of revenue.

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello! We have a notification today when there is a card on an account that is ‘about to expire’. I’ll reach out to you offline to understand the feedback and where we can improve in our card notification area.

• Transfer funds within the same account

Provide the option to transfer funds within the same account

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. I’ll be reaching out to you to clarify that this is for the transfer of prepay balances across accounts. Thanks!

• change the payment roules

if i connect a Client to my Account, i Need the Feature to Change the payment. Ist not possible to connect as agency a Client with SEPA.

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. We are working through the details of what it would mean to support agencies managing their client’s payments, if the client is responsible for their billing. Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base