Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bitcoin

Add Bitcoin payments in Bing Ads.

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add UAE on Bing Ads Market

You have a huge market in UAE. Please include us to Bing so we can advertise here. Looking forward on it

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make Keyword Planner

Please make KEYWORD PLANNER tool available in Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan and India

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback.

We prioritize Keyword Planner to support major markets with high traffic. For more INTL markets, we suggest advertisers to use Bing Ads Intelligence tool which supports over 30 markets including India, Taiwan. Please let us know whether BAI can fulfill your needs on keyword research and additional benefit for making it online. Thanks a lot

4. business tips

How to start a business U don't hv any idea ,but it's profitable with high profit

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. IN Taiwan,If Taiwanese accustomed to using GOOLGE search engines, then, BING will be our company excluded objects.

IN Taiwan,If Taiwanese accustomed to using GOOLGE search engines, then, BING will be our company excluded objects.Because, poor timeliness and professionalism, I do not know the company in the end there is no medical professionals in the audit ad

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. If I'm already signed into adCenter, I shouldn't have to go through multiple security measures to fill out a support form. I suggest...

If I'm already signed into adCenter, I shouldn't have to go through multiple security measures to fill out a report form. I suggest getting rid of the requirements of username and last 4 digits of credit card for people who are already signed in, and include a drop down menu for different accounts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Declined  ·  Lyndsey Kemper responded

Thank you for your feedback. We take our customer’s privacy and security very seriously and continue to request information to verify your account to ensure we’re talking with the right person.

7. VAT in invoices

VAT number should be beneath Bill-to section, not down there in the left corner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Serbia paypal

To be able to provide option to Serbia to be able to use paypal as payment method!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Develop business of system members

Hello
    You need financing for your home, business,
    Purchase of car, for the purchase of motorcycle, for the creation of your own
    Business, for your personal needs no more doubt. We provide
    Personal loans ranging from 1,000 to 4,000,000 euros with an interest rate
    Nominal amount of 3% irrespective of the amount. Please specify in your
    Loan applications the exact amount you would like and the date.
    Please write to us for your personal loans:
    Antoinephdurand192@gmail.com
    SUPER CREDIT at your service 24/24 Hours
    P. S: We only lend to recipients to reimburse us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change the login page back so that other browsers like Chrome and Opera can click "Continue Anyway" and still log in to their accounts!

Just last month we could click "Continue" and use the site to manage our words. My computer only has Opera on it and this has effectively KILLED my access to Bing's ad system. If this was 1990 I could understand, but it's 2012! Come on already!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gary, you should be able to access BingAds using Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer browsers. If you’d like, you can access links to download current versions of these browsers here: http://aka.ms/gimylx

Update: Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! We removed the “continue anyway” function in February 2012 to ensure our customers have the best possible user experience with Bing Ads.

Please visit http://aka.ms/gimylx to view the system requirements for Bing Ads and download a supported browser so you can get back up and running on the Yahoo! Bing Network right away.

Thank you!
    Susan

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base