Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email Extension

Currently, there is a call extension present in Bing Ads. This being especially an advantage for mobile users, it might be an idea to work on a communication extension that is very easy accessible and approachable for tablet, mobile devices and pc users. In short, this is the idea: email extensions. They would appear in the ad, and the costumer can click on them, which could potentially lead him/her directly to Outlook or other email applications. In this email, the company's email address would be filled in already. This way, companies can control which ads show which email address, so…

32 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. We are exploring new extension that provides greater flexibility on how users can connect with businesses. Email is a great suggestion.

• Remove call extension qualifications

I can't use a call extension because I haven't been advertising long enough. So, I don't have enough clicks, and I haven't spent enough money. This is non-sense. Advertisers should not have to qualify just to use a call extension. So, I'm calling for the removal of all qualifications regarding call extensions. Bing Ads are supposed to help me advertise, not get in my way.

3 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base