Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Call Extension Conversions

Currently in Google, you are able to stipulate that a phone call after 5 minutes is a conversion – but currently there is a way to do this on our platform. Ideally, my clients are hoping to be able to track conversions from the Call Extensions, rather than just having a call count.

54 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve begun to investigate providing this feature and would like to hear more from those interested. Are you using call extensions already? If so, what percentage of your calls are over 5 minutes today based on the reports? If you aren’t using call extensions, is lack of this capability a blocker?

How are you using this feature on other platforms and how does it help with your search engine marketing optimizations?

• My week starts on a monday. Allow my week report to start on mondays as well.

Title says it all. Currently the week starts on a sunday by default and there is no way to change this. I'd like my week to start on mondays, so it's in line with my other reporting.

49 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Better Filters

Would you be able to add a filter to the reporting that can exclude traffic from outside certain regions. For example, I want to look at multiple accounts on a search query report but only traffic from the UK

16 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We would like to learn more about interest in this feature. Is this a feature that is expected in the Reports tab as part of the search terms feature within the Keywords grid?

• Improved Reporting on Ad Extensions

At the minute, it appears that we only see performance based on if the ad extensions themselves are clicked - clicking on the image for the image ad extension returns a click, however clicking on the ad itself does not return a click for the extension.

Creating a report that allows you to check the performance of ads themselves with each ad extension - measuring clicks anywhere on the ad when the extension is present to help measure the performance of different extensions. If an image is present, are users more likely to click on the ad itself? Are certain…

13 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Client Level (MCC) Conversion Tracking

Have an option to create a conversion tracking code on client level, the same way as MCC level conversion tracking code in Google.

5 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Bing Ads Intelligence

Hi Team,

I recently noticed that in BAI the first page bid is now gone. This makes is very difficult for me to gauge new bids. Your keyword planner is not a very good tool with bid estimates and BAI easily would show me when my bids were too low by highlighting them yellow. Now it seems the first page bid column is not producing any data. This is on multiple accounts that I help manage. Please advise if this is a bug. Thanks

0 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base