Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 122 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

On the Yahoo! Bing Network, advertisers cannot target nor compare the performance of their campaigns on Yahoo! vs. Bing.

Yahoo! and Bing are committed to providing advertisers with the benefit of a combined marketplace through a single platform. Allowing separate reporting counteracts that goal.

Thank you for your input. We appreciate it and your business!

2. Website Call Conversion Tracking

I would love to see the ability to track call conversions once a visitor has clicked my ad and been directed to my site and then makes a phone call.

This feature is explained in greater detail here: http://adwords.blogspot.com/2014/08/introducing-website-call-conversions.html

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Insights in converted clicks and conversions

I would like to see the results of the different conversions types (sale, newsletter etc). And have 2 columns, one for converted clicks and one for conversions like in AdWords

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Direct link to Bing ads via power bi (same as google analytics)

If we could directly link our Bing Ads campaign data to Power BI, as a solution template for example

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need a BOUNCE RATE column for reports

I can not believe there is not a BOUNCE RATE column for reporting in Bing Ads!!! That seems like a pretty common sense thing to have. If I have a million clicks to my website and no one is staying on it long enough to make a conversion....that's pretty important to know because obviously something is wrong with my ads, keywords, or website!! Please put a bounce rate on there!! And it's not just a "Google" thing....every type of tracking software I use has a bounce rate in my reporting!!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We introduced bounce rate into reports a few years ago and it was rarely used by advertisers. We’ve since removed it and do not expect to return it anytime soon.

6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. conversion code incompatibility

Conversion tracking code is incompatible with our CMS which is xsl based. Google's code works fine. Had to put it in an include file. It's working but I don't trust it as much as if it were in the code of the actual file (per usual). Hoping it's just a temporary fix. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I tried to search my business, but not success. It show your auction and the link can't go to my website!!!

I tried to search my business, but not success. It show your auction and the link can't go to my website!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am a bing ads customer. Your statistics on reporting traffic are inaccurate. The average position in search results that you report are wr

Please fix your system. I've never seen my advertised site list anywhere for my search words and yet im being charged as if they do. As a matter of fact for every search word listed as clicked, am unable to verify my listing even shows in the top 100 positions and you report average positions from 1.8 to 3.4 ??? My independent tracking system also disputes your reporting. FIX IT!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  Claire Lee responded

Please contact support for immediate help: advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/bing-… Thank you!

11. I would like to see a report that shows exact date and time of conversions

It would be very useful to link specific conversions with sales in our backend, which could be done if there was a simple report that outputs the time of each conversion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  Amit Singh Jaggi responded

We only show up to hour granularity for time of conversion. No plans to show exact time

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base