Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import Adgroups from a Google Account

It could be a nice idea to be able to import not only the Campaigns from Google, but also only specific Adgroups we select from those Campaigns.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

An update on the comment posted re being able to choose to import keywords, negative keywords and ads:

A recent update to the Import options provides options to include or exclude the following items when importing new items from AdWords:
      - New ad groups for existing campaigns
      - New ads for existing ad groups
      - New keywords for existing ad groups
      - New negative keywords for existing campaigns and ad groups
      - New negative keyword lists

As always please let us know your feedback. Thanks!

• remember columns

Please remember the order of the columns I choose. For example, I pretty much always want to see the data in the following order: impr, clicks, ctr%, avg pos, avg cpc, spend, conv, $/conv, conv%.

If I look at campaign level, show that order. If I look at adgroup, ad the campaign column but still show the data in that order. If I look at keywords, ad campaign and adgroup columns but still show the data in that order. same goes for ads. I'm talking about the data specifically. It's fine to keep show other useful columns that are unique…

4 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for letting us know. The columns order seems to be getting reset when pulling statistics; we will look into this. Other than this scenario, column order should be persisting, please let us know if otherwise.

Thanks

• Your thing still freezes up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated).

Your thing still freezes (screen stops scrolling) up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated - so no it's not "my computer"). Y'all did a good job of fixing most of this (page loading problems) over the last few months, but the problem remains - please try harder!

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Bing Ads Editor

Helpful feedback: The newest version of Bing Ads Editor takes forevvveerrr to load and display my campaign. Very “clunky” feeling to it. Previous versions (running on my same
          Windows 10 PC) used to load and allow me to display my campaigns very quickly. But this new-fangled version (new design within the last month?) requires a lot more click and “struggle” to actually load my campaigns to the point where I can start working.
          I know that’s hard to describe, probably too vague. But from a “ user experience “ point of view, I thought I should mention it to your…

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jenna,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you send below listed details at bingads-feedback@microsoft.com so that we can further investigate?

1. What is the version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) you are using today where you are seeing latency?
            2. What is the pervious version of BAE which did not have latency issues?
            3. When you say BAE takes a long time to load, I am assuming that that starting up BAE for the first time, are you seeing latency when performing other operations as well?

Thanks for your help.

• 2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Editing, reverting, pausing, deleting keyword

I don't like when Bing Ads Editor refreshes the interface (making me lose my place) after editing a keyword.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gabe,

I tried what you mentioned above, but was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please let us know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also would be great if you could let us know the exact steps you took.

Thanks!

• This software is very slow

Hello, I don't have the fastest system but this software is very slow / lagging.

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are seeing slow performance. Can you check what version of BAE are you using? If you are using version lower than 10.9.222.3670, can you please go to our download site (mentioned below) and install the newer version to see if the issue is resolved?

BAE download site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22260

If this does not help, can you please go to “Help” → “About Bing Ads Editor” → “Create Diagnostic File” and send me the generated .cab file at princeba@microsoft.com, so that we can further investigate?

Thanks,
                  Prince

• Hi! when i try to import data from google adwords it shows me ProtocolError. What could it be?

Hi! when i try to import data from google adwords it shows me ProtocolError. What could it be?

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Hotkey for Advanced Bid Changes "Ctrl+B"

Please add a hotkey for advanced bid changes in the editor. AdWords editor is using Crtl+B.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Bulk Uploading

Current Bing Ads editor doesn't support >10,000 changes/additions at a time.
                      have been facing this problem for few of the large accounts, I think this limit should not be lesser than 50,000 (unlimited changes would be great)

Best,
                      Ahmad

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Option to bulk edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor

It would really help out a big time if there was an option to edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor. The implementation of shared Callout extensions helped quite a bit, but it always becomes a hassle trying to create Structured Snippets, as we can only create it in the UI. Takes too much time and would like it to be a one-stop-shop experience.

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• location checking

Is there any capability of checking locations in mass to resolve the error issue when importing?

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Collin,

Bing Ads Editor currently doesn’t have a way to check for locations in bulk to resolve the errors. Thanks for your feedback though, we will look into this.

Thanks.

• 1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can already perform basic search from search bar, and advanced search by clicking on ‘Advanced search’ button for Campaigns in Bing Ads Editor. Can you please elaborate more on what search functionality would you like to see?

Thanks!

• Changes in Editor

When making changes to any entity in Bing Ads Editor, the entire line is in bold before posting changes. For example, if you make a change to the URL, the campaign, ad group, match type etc. gets highlighted. I would like the option to only have the changes being made in bold before posting.

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Filter in BAE by specific language

It would be helpful to be able to create filter based on specific languages in BAE in order to quickly identify any incorrect or missing language

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• cant create stupid ******* microsoft account to utilize bings editor

here's an idea. separate from microsoft because it's buggy as **** when trying to setup an account to utilize bing editor

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make it work on my desktop.

It is so slow and hangs every time I make changes. Fix that before you do anything else.

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you please let me know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also, in what operations are you seeing the performance issues?

Thanks,
                                      Prince

• please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work!

please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Davide,

It appears that “Pasting” after “Copy Shell” is not working on the left Tree View. We will look into this. However, if you try to Paste on the Grid, it should work. Please email me at princeba at microsoft.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

• I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be .

I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be . Is is very often using.

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

Dear Bing, I've been a loyal customer using Bing on Daily basis for more than 4 years. And yet with all the updates you do to Bing Editor, you tend to ignore the most basic function that could make our lifes so much simpler.

PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base