How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Increase/Decrease Multiple Product Group Bids by Percentage (in Shopping Campaigns).

When looking at the product group level, it would be really convenient to be able to increase multiple product groups by a percentage as to allow for an increase across the board. This would allow for the relative order of bid amounts to stay the same across product groups.

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BillH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, its awful that this isnt a feature yet. I simply can't manage shopping bids at this level without bulk changes available by percentages. This means I spend significantly less money on Bing than I would like, because its simply not worth the time.

• Román commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I usually run at least 3-5 shopping campaigns per account (sometimes >10 shopping campaigns) for over a dozen clients. We break out our shopping campaigns pretty granularity in AdWords then import that structure into Bing. It's super tough to make bid adjustments across all these campaigns/adgroups/product groups in the Bing interface. Making shopping campaigns compatible with the Editor would be a good alternative, but the fact that we can only set a bid and not make a relative adjustment based off the current CPC is pretty limiting. It actually prevents me from putting some clients on Bing Shopping because of the workflow challenges.

Feedback and Knowledge Base