How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

added/excluded negative keywords column

Edit the current Added column to Added/Excluded and denote the added keywords in green and mark negative keywords that have been excluded in red like Google does.

48 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jonathan Gray shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We still don't have the option to filter out added or excluded search terms. When chosing the filter "added", you're only able to opt out "changed elements at last import". Without filtering out added or excluded search terms, the SQR isn't user-friendly. When can we expect this feature?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the keywords tab it is possible to see which search terms have been triggered and which of those are already added to the account.

You also have the option to add search terms as negative keywords but there is no option to see if search terms have already been added as negatives.

It's a nice feature to have and several customers have requested it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ad Words search term reports have a column that tells you whether the search term that triggered the keyword is in your keyword list already or not. It is super helpful. Bing NEEDS to add this column to their search term reports. It is very time consuming to go through and look at each line one by one to see if the search term and keyword match.

• Justin Hollender commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We need to be able to filter out search terms that have already been added as negative keywords. Otherwise, the list is always the same, and I can't tell if I've already removed the search terms - not very useful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base