How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Chat Support is Terrible

I've had numerous interactions with customer support. I am yet to converse with anyone that seems to truly understand AdWords. Bing is definitely a secondary platform in most marketer's eyes and so their base knowledge of PPC will be AdWords. How can Bing support their platform if you don't know your clients background (adwords)? Know the lingo, know the feature equivalents between platforms.

Another problem is with chat - I enter in my name and email address before I start a chat... only to be asked that information again before getting help. I say what my account name is, and problem is... .only to be asked that again "for verification purposes"..... the process is tedious, and frustrating. All information I was asked (URL, currency, where I sell products) is visible in my account information... its in there for a purpose. why not reference that?

Long Story Short - Support needs major improvements.

6 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, it's very annoying, and so far, I haven't had any satisfactory outcomes from chat, I haven't gotten a hold of anyone by phone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base