How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Campaign Performance Data in Under an Hour

One of the biggest flaws with Bing Ads in comparison to Google AdWords is the latency issues that prevent Campaign Metrics from being updated in Real-Time. This flaw discourages PPC marketers from scaling their Bing Ads Accounts quicker with a larger Ad Spend. It's kind of like being in left field. Imagine going grocery shopping only to learn the total amount of your bill 4 hours after you checkout. When you're marketing an eCommerce website where CPA influences everything it's difficult to not realize insightful data up-to-the-minute. I'm pleased to see Bing Ads take a major step in the right direction by accelerating data about Ad Impressions and User Clicks. However, it seems that Conversion data is still experiencing latency issues. Today I've had 3 Conversions so far and only 1 Conversion has registered in Bing Ads. Due to this latency issue with Conversions I'm unable to determine what Campaign, Keyword and Ad is responsible for the Conversions until hours after the fact. Can you please include Conversions in your Performance Data Update? This would be a huge help to me and countless other Bing Ads marketers. Thanks for your time and consideration!

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shawn Hill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →