How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Allow the option to link Bing Places accounts with Bing Ads accounts

Allow the option to link Bing places accounts with Bing Ads accounts so that brands with a large number of business can create localized campaigns without having to manually enter location extensions. Google already allows this option, so if Bing wants to be a competitor, this is a feature that needs to be available.

25 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ashley Gregory shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Admindareo (Admin, Bing Ads) responded  · 

We have started to investigate providing this option. Can you share more details about how you’d expect the integration between Bing Places and Bing Ads to work given your experience with other platforms?

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of having to log into Bing Places or the Webmaster tool. I would expect all these would be able to link into one platform from Microsoft. Where you click on the gear in the top right to see accounts and billing. Have links to places and webmasters. It is very redundant to have to log into each of these platforms when you want to use them. I thought MSA was designed to make it easier not more tedious. I should be able to switch between the platforms without hesitation.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the first step would be to have a section in Accounts & Billing where you can link all of your managed listings from Bing Places to your Bing Ads account. I would expect a function that auto approves sharing the data from all managed listings rather than individually selecting each listing.

After linking the two accounts, I would expect to see the listings available when I attempt to create a new location extension. I would expect to see some kind of distinguishing icon to showcase that location as coming from Bing Places rather than a Location Extension I created in the Bing Ads platform. I would expect to be able to edit some details after clicking the specific Bing Places listing (start/end date, schedule, display time, & time zone).

Feedback and Knowledge Base