How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Restore/ Re-Enable Deleted Campaigns, Just Like AdWords

In AdWords, campaigns are never technically deleted, but hidden from the active account and paused so that it doesn't clutter the main interface. I ran into an issue because our accounts are handled by 2 people and my colleague accidentally deleted a campaign from uploading a list.

It would've been nice to simply click the tabs that display "All, All but deleted, and All enabled" and be able to see that deleted campaign again and simply restore it that way.

Lucky for us, we have the same campaign in AdWords and are able to import the campaign again and not lose too much. It is something that I'm really surprised that hasn't been implemented.

47 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Todd Chamberlain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's disappointing. I had one of my most successful campaigns, and I tried to duplicate it so that I could edit the duplicate AND NOT WRECK THE ORIGINAL. When I messed up editing the duplicate copy, I tried to remove it and restart.. but they were both checked, and I accidentally deleted them both.

Now it's right there, and I can undo or undelete it, or even copy/paste it - even though it seems to include all the original info. Very disappointing, computes should be able to Undo or UnDelete. :(

• Lisa H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just go to view change history and hit the undo button on the far right hand side.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 I just deleted 100+ campaigns and re-uploaded when I should have paused them. We now have a huge amount of history data lost with no option of recovery.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To include ALL data in every report despite whether it is deleted or not.

I recently found out that deleting items from within the account, removes the ability to report on said items (keywords, ad groups, ad texts, etc. etc.)???

• Raheel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this is something almost impossible to restore deleted campaigns but you can run the reports for the basic campaign shells.

Feedback and Knowledge Base