Reduce the steps to get to the AdPreview tool
Too many steps to get to the adpreview tool, which in itself is not intuitive to find. I had to search help in order to find it.
Steps to get my ad to show up in adpreview tool:
1) click "Tools"
2) Click "Ad preview and diagnostic tool"
3) Type in keyword/query. Doesn't show my campaign so I have to memorize the keyword(s).
4) Select Location. Click "Edit". Scroll and click state and click city (3 clicks altogether)
5) Click "Preview"
Bing's adpreview tool require 7 clicks and typing in the keyword. I didn't memorize my keyword so I had to click Back button and went thru the steps all over.
Google's adpreview tool require 3 clicks. It autofill the keyword and location based on my location.
1) Click on bubble in keyword status
2) Click Ad Preview and diagnostic
3) Click Preview