How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Add a column to manage different conversion Steps

I really like the possibility of having different customizable conversion steps (like browsing, prospects) that are different from the transactional conversion. This is really useful.

But I see the only way to access this information is by making a report. On this report you have to tick "KW" so that you know which Keyword, adgroup and campaign triggeered those "mini-conversions".

The idea is that this gives you a way to optimize when transactional conversions are not present. It would be great to have them directly on the management interface available on a column, for those who need it.

Same for assited conversions, just like we used to have it on YSM.

Thanks

29 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Marcos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vi Wickam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current way of handling conversion tracking is silly because I have to have separate goals for add-to-cart, proceed to checkout, and completed checkout when they are really just steps in the same goal (completed checkout.)

Google provides this kind of interface for goals, and it seems that you used to have this kind of interface. I don't know why you would have gotten rid of it.

Having different steps in the conversion process as steps in a goal would be a big help in tracking our conversions, and visualizing the process of add-to-cart -> Proceed to Checkout -> Completed Checkout. Without this, conversion tracking is really clunky in the current interface, because each of the goals counts as a conversion, so if I want to track all of those steps, a completed checkout equals 3 conversions.

• Vi Wickam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having different steps in the conversion process as steps in a goal would be a big help in tracking our conversions, and visualizing the process of add-to-cart -> Proceed to Checkout -> Completed Checkout. Without this, conversion tracking is really clunky in the current interface, because each of the goals counts as a conversion, so if I want to track all of those steps, a completed checkout equals 3 conversions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base