Add Automated Rule for Top of Page at the campaign level
We have a few clients who want to dominate the search results for all the keywords in a particular campaign. It is inefficient to have to add a rule to every single keyword in the campaign, and to remember to add the rule to any new keywords added later. Give us a way to add Top of Page at the campaign level instead.
Hi Mel, there is a way to set keyword rules for all keywords from a specific campaign. Have you tried these steps?
1. Click into the campaign you want to add the keyword rule for so that you are in the ad groups tab reviewing ad groups that only belong to that campaign.
2. Go to the Keywords tab. Now you are reviewing keywords that only belong to your campaign from Step #1.
3. Click Automate > Increase to estimated top of page bid when…
4. Next to “Apply to” make sure that this is selected: “All keywords in this campaign.” This rule will now automatically include all keywords in that campaign, including future keywords that you add later.
5. Continue defining your rule.
Let me know if that works for you.