How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

New Bing accounts are getting Blocked without specifying any reason

Most of the new Bing ads are getting blocked. I have experienced this 4 times in last 6 months. This is becoming a critical issue for advertisers because we are unable to get the right direction.

Please address this issue and give specific reasons.
Few accounts had no campaign. Just added payment methods and they got suspended.

Please take this issue seriously and at least release some press release regarding this issue.

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Zohaib shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Prabhakaran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created 3 accounts in last 3 days and all three are blocked without any specifications.

• Yaro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Experiencing the same thing. For no reason my account is blocked, support is not helping at all.
        I never ran a campaign or anything and the funny thing they charge me a fee and say there is a problem with your card,etc

PLease fix, isn't this enough comments for you guys, people want to promote their business and you are not letting them and also take fees and not returning them!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Almost all of the new created Bing ads account are getting blocked. I have experienced more than 10 times. Every time I created account and after adding payment method the accounts were blocked. Even when I want to adding my campaigns, suddenly the account blocked. This is very critical issue for advertisers because we are unable to get the right direction.

Please take this issue seriously. I am surprised how the account will be blocked with out running the campaigns. Please resolve this issue immediately and allow us to advertise freely.

I am sure the Admin, Bing Ads takes serious notice regarding this issue. Please make easy way for peoples who want to work with Bingads and remove useless hurdles like Blockage of account.

Regards

• mhub146 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the same issue happend to me when adding a the payment method
        hhhh they want to compete with google adword pathetic

• Vera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customer Support not even helping at all. Such a disappointment!

• Vera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Like a challenge to even open an Bing Ads account. 4 times blocked next day right after the registration

Feedback and Knowledge Base