How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Improve detection of fake clicks and system recognition time

Hello.

I had a problem this morning. Someone from same IP address probably, intentional or not, clicked 8 times on my ad. I have paused campaign, after 2 click for 0.25$ each. System did not respond and 8 clicks for 0.25$ had been processed one after another. My daily budget was set to 1$, but system have spent 2$ after I have paused campaign. Maybe it is not the same person, but also can be concurrent firm who bid for my ad space to exclude me from that auction. Also I have not earned nothing from that clicks.

Can you prevent that at the system level? It would be good implement something like disabling one IP address ability to click more than 1 time on the same ad for one hour. There were many older people who try to open ad with 2 clicks like they used to in windows. That can raise whole daily campaign expenses, and lower conversions.

Also can you improve system delay recognition time? When I pause campaign it should pause after 5 minutes, not after half hour, because more volume of people in Asia can deplete whole budget after 10 minutes!

It is not about money, but when this can happen for 2$, can happen for 200$ daily budget. And that is the big risk for all advertisers to raise their daily budget at greater extent. After this I users don't have trust at the Bing Ads system to raise my daily budget, because fake or invalid clicks could spend all my money for daily or monthly budget.

Also, if I don't have enough daily click, a cannot earn money and have more conversion to cover that advertising expenses from fraudulent clicks.

Please fix that. I would appreciate that.
Thank you for understanding.

0 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Darko shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon