How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Ad customizer

Please add the Ad Customizer feature like what we have with Google Adwords.

56 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

dhiren oza shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  Admindareo (Admin, Bing Ads) responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback on the need for ad customizer style capabilities in Bing Ads. We have started working on this and a beta should be available before the end of the year.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Derrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tracking Calls as conversions from website and ads would be great! it would also be great if we had ad customizes.

• Nick S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this feature is missing. I want to show my pricing in the ad and dynamically insert any promos. We've written a script for Adwords that pulls all this info from our website automatically and it works brilliantly. Now I'm starting to remember why we focused our efforts on getting Adwords working first.

• Guillermo Serrano Criado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature. I have lots of STR customers that are using this feature and they don't want to actívate campaigns unless they get activated.

• Rich B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd also like the ad customizer features, i.e. the ability to use a reference table for dynamic pricing.

• Adam Barney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wanted to jump in here too - my customer behind CID 7021885 is saying they are seeing major performance benefits with this Ad Customizer feature in AdWords. They work in the auto/home/life insurance world to provide a little more detail. Hopefully something along these lines is available as a roadmap item for Bing as well.

Let me know if I can provide any more details. Thanks!

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ad customizer and business feed data capability in Bing Ads

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi There,

I've had a client request this as well!

Price Points in Ad Copy will greatly increase CTR, specially during strong offer periods.

Cheers,
        Shon

• dhiren oza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello sir,

I suggest to you please provide ads customizer function for bingads Text Ads format.

for more detail , see this screenshot :http://screencast.com/t/9yU1VpMdR

The benefit is that, the user easily attack for this types of ads and we can generate more traffic and get the conversion. So, i recommended for that.

Thanks,
        Dhiren

• JR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if BIng Ads can Support the adwords feature Adcustomized parameter in order to import it. This type of ad recognize relevant queries linked with an specific landing page and show relevant information within the ad. We have very important clients who are asking to implement this feature ASAP.

Format of the Ad looks like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        {=Mixers.Model} Stand Mixer
        www.example.com
        {=Mixers.Capacity} quart {=Mixers.Type} stand mixer.
        {=Mixers.Start_price} - sale ends in {=COUNTDOWN(Mixers.Sale_ends)}.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Feedback and Knowledge Base