How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

payoneer

Please add payoneer as a payment method for Bangladeshi People Or open a Bank account in Bangladesh to pay for bing ads.

88 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Monirul Hasan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have other pay option except payoneer card. Why bing does not allow payoneer :(

I don't have other pay option except payoneer card. Why bing does not allow payoneer :(

Now days most of the marketers are using Payoneer card, Bing should allow Payoneer card as payment method. Sadly I can't advertise on Bing due to of this problem, Payoneer is accepted everywhere except Bing , which is very sad.

• wahid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing should add payoneer as a payment option. Or at least give the opportunity to those who are willing to deposit over $500 OR $1000. I am using Bing ads for a long time and spent over $10000 advertising on bing ads. Since no payment option are allowed from my country I have to use my sister's debit card which is neither on my currency nor USD in which I am paying Bing ads bill. This two time currency conversions are eating up all my profit margin and also its a big hassle. Now I am asking to allow me to deposit $2000 to my bing ads account using my Payoneer card, assuming Bing ads billing department will allow me to use Payoneer for this one time only so that I can pay for my future bills. God know why they are so reluctant.

Please consider Payoneer , payza , skrill as payment method .

Hi,
        I am from algeria and I know lots of people who are not able to refund their account due to lake of funding methods . We are getting payoneer and skrill paypal account in algeria effortlessly . so consider Payoneer and skrill paypal as they are also good for freelancer . thaks

Hi,
        I am from Pakistan and I know lots of people who are not able to refund their account due to lake of funding methods . We are getting payoneer and skrill account in pakistan effortlessly . so consider Payoneer and skrill as they are also good for freelancer . thaks

• tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Payoneer as a payment method for PubCenter earnings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base