How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

delete uet

Make it so I can delete old UET tags and conversion goals.

90 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nathan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's hard to believe this isn't already a standard option. As many organizations change marketing strategies often to keep up with changing trends, it's common to move away from old tagging strategies and want to start fresh with new initiatives or partners. Please consider this as a high-priority request as it's a common feature on other ad platforms, like Google or Facebook.

• EmBeance Marketing & Design commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a feature that absolutely needs to be added in today's PPC world. I am presently cleaning up an absolute mess and am looking at UET tags that have been installed for all of the wrong accounts under multiple accounts. There's no way to shut these off or delete at the campaign level. This feature needs to be added and soon because accurate conversion tracking can not happen otherwise for clients.

I would also add that the ability to edit the "Scope" would greatly help with cluttering. So we need ability to delete and update the scope (Account vs all accounts)

Still not possible to delete the inactive UET tags... can we please get the ball rolling, here?
    Thank you...
    Vahide

+1 on this suggestion. I got an account that another agency used to manage and I would like to delete unused tags and start clean.

• Ivan Manasuev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PlEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ADD THIS FEATURE IS SO INCREDIBLY ANNOYING SEEING 100 USELESS TAGS AND CONVERSIONS YOU DONT NEED EVERY SINGLE TIME UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Add Function to delet old UET & Conversion goals.

This SHOULD be BASIC Programming!!!!

• AdminJonas Huthmacher (Admin, Bing Ads) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi please add the option to delet UET Tags & Conversion goals. I understand the concerns to add this feature but maybe the support teams could have access to a feature like this to clean up old UETs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base