How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Click to Call Only Ad

Can you have include click to call only ads for smartphone devices.

268 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would move 100% of my budget over from Google to Bing if this Call Only was available.

• stevesteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Call only ads will make Bing money and compete with G.
        I was advertising on Bing but no real call only ads so G is getting several hundred dollars a month.

Com-on Bing

• Adam BrewerAdam Brewer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you not use Call Extensions to the same effect? Create a campaign, create a call extension for that campaign and choose "Show just the phone number" on the mobile format of the call extension, eliminating the website link on mobile ads.

Then you would decrease your bid amount 100% for desktops & tablets. That would leave you with an ad campaign that only shows on mobile and only shows the call extension (no website link) on the ads it shows.

• Insurance InformationInsurance Information commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Positively and absolutely yes please.

Strict Click to Call functionality on Mobile Devices is a must as we want calls to go to our business, not website clicks in the instance of Mobile Device Targeting.

Strict Click to Call functionality is available on Google and it would be most appreciated on Bing as well.

Currently, it fluctuates back and forth between website address displays and Call: (***) ***-****, even when one chooses "Show just the phone number" and sometimes Call: (***) ***-**** does not display at all.

Many Thanks and Best Wishes,

Insurance Information

• TJNTJN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would spend an extra $30k per month if Bing had Call-Only Ads.

• PlamenPlamen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only thing that stops me to spend money on Bing Ads is the lack of Call-Only Ads. That's why I'm spending a lot on Google AdWords.

• Shane BurkeShane Burke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Catch up Bing Ads. Its a Mobile Device world and in a direct response marketing effort, you would seriously think that this would be an option in here!!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spend 100K/mo on google using their click to call campaigns exclusively. I don't run on bing because they lack this kind of campaign.

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another vote for "Call only" ads on Bing. Google has it and it works great. I was going to bring some business to bing, but until we have that feature, not just yet

• Insurance InformationInsurance Information commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good Evening,

We would like the ability to completely exclude website clicks to our Click to Call ads so that we only receive phone calls from our mobile campaigns.

Many Thanks for Your Consideration on this Matter,

FJT

• Sunil SuryavamshiSunil Suryavamshi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Call-Only Ads really helps in getting good leads to your business.. As per recent survey 64% of search users are from Mobile.

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes the ad doesnt show with the call extension tho. How can you ensure that 100% of ads served have the click to call button?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base