How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

conversion segmentation by type

Allow for advertisers to add multiple conversion columns in in the UI where there are more than one type of conversion. Many clients get confused when they see the aggregate of conversions in one column.

89 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

braden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this shortly arrived yet?

Please fix this asap. It's ridiculous this feature isn't ready yet. I can make a few hours (if even needed) free to help you programm it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow seeing the individual conversions by being able to segment them by conversion name/type in the UI, or allow a report to do so.

Please include the UI reporting for this as well as it would greatly help us with reporting offline conversions

We are uploading offline conversion through Bing API.
        It would be great if we can see the conversion amount by campaign/ad level.
        Currently the Revenue and conversion in campaign performance is not for the offline conversion.

• Lucas Ertola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently if an advertiser is measuring more than 1 goal, these are shown all together under the conversions column, impossible to disaggregate the number per Goal type or name. You can get a report for it on the Reports section, but is not practical and quick enough.
        I prose to add a Goals segment, so if the UI is reporting 10 conversions, I can segment by Goals, and see those 10 conversion are 8 leads and 2 purchases(just giving an example).
        Thanks for reading!

I would like to be able to track multiple conversion actions in the UI but not include all of them in the conversion column. For example, if my client finds value in appointment requests through a form on the site as well as calls from ads, but only wants us to optimize for onsite appointment requests, it would be great to opt the calls out of the conversion column. But we would still be able to report on calls at the campaign/keyword/ad level. Even better would be able to have a separate column for those secondary conversions being tracked in the UI.

• Roni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the ability to see how many conversions each conversion goal got right from the UI. This would help in optimizing for different types of conversions. (Leads, sales, up-sells etc.)

• Shira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 goals, and they are both counted under "Conversions". It would have been nice to be able to see the split between them.

• Ani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to create custom conversion columns so that the different conversion goals are to be seen directly in the campaign dashboard. The only option now is to create reports. Being able to create custom conversion columns as in Adwords will be extremely helpful for the optimization. Thank you!

• Scott Lindberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the Campaigns tab, we can see which Campaign, Ad Group, Ad, or Keyword resulted in Conversion(s). In the Conversion Goals section of Conversion Tracking (with the UET tags), we can see which Conversion actions were taken. Please let us put those together so we can see WHICH Campaign, Ad Group, Ad, or Keyword resulted in WHICH Conversion.

• AdminPrince (Admin, Bing Ads) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

You can get metrics such as Conversion, Assist, Spend etc. for each of your goals from 'Goals report'. To run goals report please follow the below steps:

1. In Web UI go to to Reports tab
        2. Select 'Campaign Analytics' from left pane
        3. Select 'Goals Report'
        4. Then follow the steps mentioned in below link to create and run reports:
        https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/50833/2

We don't have metrics broken down by goals in our Grids/dashboard in Campaigns tab yet. We will look into adding this in our future releases.

Thanks.

• Stijn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need this feature for my reporting. I really don't understand why Bing just leaves out such an essential segmenting feature.

• Tyler S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I have different conversions/goals, some of which are stronger than others, and in order to optimize, I need these broken out in the keyword dashboard view...

I can see how many conversions each campaign had, but I can't see how many conversions each of my separate conversions collected. It's important for me to know how many people converted on Conversion A versus Conversion B in each campaign. Something like AdWords' Segment by Conversion name is what I am thinking.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base