How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Allow multiple (more than 1) agencies linkage per account

The limit of only 1 agency linkage per account is bad. E.g. an agency using a software to help with optimisation, software relying on API and their agency account preventing one or another to be linked at the same time.

Google allows multiple agency accounts to be linked to a single account at the same time, would be great if Bing would allow for it too!

225 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MarcinMarcin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sam LalondeSam Lalonde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 definitely support this! Sometimes you have multiple agencies working in the same account. This has long been a pain.

• AurelienAurelien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't understand why you have this restriction in place. I'm in a similar position as James Murphy. I provide reporting for many clients which requires BingAds access, but in some cases another agency is already managing the account.

Look at how Google and Facebook handle this and copy them.

• James MurphyJames Murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company provides the analytics for multiple clients - sometimes we run the campaigns but many other times we partner with other agencies. In those cases we both need agency access to the our mutual client accounts.

• CREW Marketing PartnersCREW Marketing Partners commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our agency uses a number of different contractors who have their own 'agency' accounts. The problem is that this means we are unable to independently review or report on these accounts. If we had unique logins for every client this would become unmanageable.

• Ryan NicholasRyan Nicholas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It also makes it difficult when a client changes agencies. I've been unable to link to new clients because they're still attached to a previous agency.

• Conrad O'ConnellConrad O'Connell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My client has an agency account because they have more than one biz -- this has made managing three accounts a real headache.

• Kirk WilliamsKirk Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm working with another agency on splitting Search & Shopping campaigns. This issue makes it a bear to manage.

• MarcinMarcin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another example pro this feature could be e.g. 1 agency is contracted to manage domestic campaigns, another to manage international ones.

Feedback and Knowledge Base