How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

remember columns

Please remember the order of the columns I choose. For example, I pretty much always want to see the data in the following order: impr, clicks, ctr%, avg pos, avg cpc, spend, conv, $/conv, conv%.

If I look at campaign level, show that order. If I look at adgroup, ad the campaign column but still show the data in that order. If I look at keywords, ad campaign and adgroup columns but still show the data in that order. same goes for ads. I'm talking about the data specifically. It's fine to keep show other useful columns that are unique to the view level (i.e. bid for AG and KW; budget for campaign, etc).

then if I choose to change something, please make that global within the account. And since I'm an agency with many accounts, please allow me to copy my template from one account to a different account so I don't have to redo this for every account (especially not every view in every account).

And please please remember these settings when I upgrade bing ads editor so I don't have to do this every time.

Thanks!

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Clayton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Clayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This still hasn't be updated, at least for me. I'm on the most recent version of bing ads editor and it's still the same issue. Is a fix coming? Thanks

• Clayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I realize that you tell me this works but it doesn't. I'm on the newest version and it still makes me change the columns all the time. For example, if I download statistics, it moves $/conversion and conversion rates over to the far left and I have to rearrange everything. It also adds in CPM again, even though I already removed that column. Quite annoying.

Feedback and Knowledge Base