Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the language and market in an existing ad group

Currently, you can't change the language and marketing setting for an existing ad group. You can only set the language and market setting when you create a new ad group

123 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on the need for this capability. We are in the process of adding the capability to specify language at the campaign level and allow it to be modified.

• Allow multiple (more than 1) agencies linkage per account

The limit of only 1 agency linkage per account is bad. E.g. an agency using a software to help with optimisation, software relying on API and their agency account preventing one or another to be linked at the same time.

Google allows multiple agency accounts to be linked to a single account at the same time, would be great if Bing would allow for it too!

92 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • conversion segmentation by type

Allow for advertisers to add multiple conversion columns in in the UI where there are more than one type of conversion. Many clients get confused when they see the aggregate of conversions in one column.

71 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Agency alerts

Add the posibility to receive email alerts about the balance of your clients in your agency account. Get alert by email when the budget of one of your (prepay) client's budget drops below x euro.

59 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. We are working to improve our email notification settings, so that you can control which user receives what category of notifications for which accounts. This would enable you to choose accounts for which you’d like to receive payment related email notifications, for instance.

Thank you!

• Website Call Conversion Tracking

I would love to see the ability to track call conversions once a visitor has clicked my ad and been directed to my site and then makes a phone call.

This feature is explained in greater detail here: http://adwords.blogspot.com/2014/08/introducing-website-call-conversions.html

45 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  6 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Import Adgroups from a Google Account

It could be a nice idea to be able to import not only the Campaigns from Google, but also only specific Adgroups we select from those Campaigns.

44 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                Started  ·  Devang Gandhi responded

Thanks for your feedback, we are currently looking into adding this feature. I’ll keep you updated.

• Ability to copy adgroup, ad, keywords from one campaign to another or between adgroups

Ability to copy adgroup, ad, keywords from one campaign to another or between adgroups. Particulary useful for setting up new campaigns for same vertical and making incremental changes

41 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • delete uet

Make it so I can delete old UET tags and conversion goals.

39 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Ad Group Language Settings

There are significant ad-serving restrictions on the Bing Ads platform, where language settings set at ad group level determine which publisher domain ads can serve on, as well as determining what types of characters are allowed in keywords and ad copy.

The ability to only select one language at ad group level (as opposed to setting multiple languages at campaign level on Google) inevitably means that we miss out on a lot of traffic. There is no official way, as yet, to serve, for example, French language ads on .com or .co.uk, or English language ads on .fr or .es.…

31 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on this issue. We have started working on providing the ability to specify multiple languages for a campaign. We will provide an update in the next few months when it starts rolling out.

• Import campaigns from AdWords

In the UI, selecting campaigns for the import from AdWords into Bing Ads could be made easier.
                      Currently it is not possible to either sort the campaigns in alphabetical order or to search for specific campaigns. Campaigns are listed in order of the Campaing IDs.

29 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        Started  ·  Jamie Chung responded

We’re looking into this :) Stay tuned for updates.

/jamie

• Account owners should be able to remove an agency managing their account themselves

Account owners should be able to remove any agency managing the account on behalf the owner without having to ask the agency to remove themselves. The fact that account owners don't currently have that ability is concerning.

The current process is that the account owner has to go to the agency and ask that their account be released.

22 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • added/excluded negative keywords column

Edit the current Added column to Added/Excluded and denote the added keywords in green and mark negative keywords that have been excluded in red like Google does.

20 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Option to filter out zero-conversion rows from the ConversionPerformanceReport

Since conversions may happen up to 45 days after a click, we end up downloading a massive amount of records we don't need to.

Having that option would greatly save us and you bandwidth and potentially processing power serving that information.

This is a conversion report after all. In the majority of cases the user is only interested in records with a least one conversion.

20 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              Started  ·  adCenterCPE, KellyB responded

Great suggestion! We have ongoing plans to improve our reporting experience, and it is very helpful for us to know what is most important to our users. Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback.

• Automated emails to all account users when an IO is soon to expire! It'd stop days of paused ads

We always find that IO's either expire or are consumed long before our accounts managers can give us a heads-up.

Would it really be so hard to ensure that all the registered users within an account shell get the same automated message, so that we can action this with plenty of time to spare?

Many thanks.

19 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • make it possible to change target language in ad groups or campaign! at least somewhere!

make it possible to change target language in ad groups or campaign! at least somewhere! it is right now not possible to change language targetting at all!

11 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on this. We’re working on enabling the ability to set and change target language at the campaign level.

• advertise products sold in iTunes

Be able to advertise products sold in iTunes (apps/music) with clickable links to the iTunes store (like you can do in adwords click to download)

11 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    Started  ·  Bing Ads responded

Thanks for the suggestion. The team has started looking at supporting app promotion ads.

• Make available conversion / revenue data in the 'Targeting' -> 'Age and gender' report

In order to set multipliers for age and gender it would first be nice to know how each group performs. Unfortunately in the age and gender report you could only see the distribution of clicks and impressions. What is missing is costs (well, with average CPC and total clicks I could calculate this assuming there are not too many and too extreme age/gender multipliers at work in the overall bidding network so that I pay the same cpc for each gender / age group) and mostly conversion data (revenue and amount of transactions). Would be great to have these metrics…

10 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now have estimated conversions, and estimated conversion rate in the Age & Gender report. We will look into bringing in cost data as well. Thank you for your time and for the feedback!

• Custom Combinations for Audiences

I'd like to be able to create Custom Combinations for Audiences in Bing Ads.

At the moment I have lists set up for 30, 90 and 180 days duration, but I'd like to combine these as some users will fall into all 3 lists.

I'd love to be able to create a list for users who came to my site between 31-90 and 91-180 days ago - as I want to bid differently on them vs my 30 day audience.

The ability to create custom combinations using and/or/excluding would be a huge help - as you could also create a…

10 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Provide a Keyword Perf Report that shows Keywords with Zero Activity, by time period.

So many accounts are clogged with keywords that never generate traffic. If I had a report of them, I could choose to delete them. That would make my campaigns leaner, easier to export, easier to understand.

9 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could you please provide more information about this feature suggestion? The ability to export a keyword list with activity by time period is currently available in the keyword tab under “more”, “export to Excel”. Are you looking for a different type of report or additional attributes that would make it easier for you to accomplish your goal?

• add incremental bidding % info to change history report

Add data from incremental bidding to the change history report. If someone does not change day targeting, but simply changes the incremental % bid, and then removes it, there is no way of knowing that incremental bidding was applied and then removed. The change history report only shows if days, devices or locations were added or removed, but never shows if an incremental % was added, changed or removed.

7 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base