Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. changes should be saved when clicking a different navigation item

Many improvements in the new desktop editor. Thanks!

New suggestion: If I'm in an adgroup, looking at ads and I change all of the destination URLs, if the next click is in the left navigation to get to a different adgroup/campaign or to see the KWs, it doesn't save any of my changes. It would be great if this were updated.

It's a waste of time to have to click somewhere in on the ads after making the change. The changes should be applied even if the subsequent click is on a different adgroup or keywords instead of ads, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Click and drag ad groups into different campaign.

I have an existing Bing account where some campaigns and ad groups already exist, top performing, but I'd now like to import my other google adgroups into existing campaign groups in Bing. Instead it creates a new campaign so I effectively have 2 campaigns for the same product category. Google Adwords Editor lets you click and drag. Much easier

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
        When importing, if you change the campaign name in the source google file to the existing campaign (in bing ads account) where you want to import the ad groups then the ad groups will be added to the existing campaign, BAE will not create a new campaign.

You can copy and paste ad groups from one campaign to another within the same account or across different account in our latest version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) (version 11) by either hitting Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V or by right clicking the item and selecting copy/paste from the context menu. We don’t have drag drop yet, but will be supporting that soon.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

• Why can't you open/copy and paste from two accounts at once... This gets super annoying when making similar updates across multiple accounts

Why can't you open two accounts at once... This gets super annoying when making similar updates across multiple accounts when you cant copy and paste from account to account

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Editor and Downloaded Files from Editor should reflect the same information

The editor states if an ad is rejected because of an inaccessible website. When downloaded, the editorial rejection simply reads that the ad or keyword or website violates Bing Ads editorial policies.

The editor as well as the downloaded export (copy to csv) file should reflect the same messages.

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• BAE- active ad groups filter

When hitting the Export Entire Account button in BAE, when you hit "active" for only active campaigns, its misleading because it still gives you non active ad groups. It would be nice to have an "active campaigns" and an "active ad groups" button for the export. The advanced filter seems to work differently.

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• change the payment roules

if i connect a Client to my Account, i Need the Feature to Change the payment. Ist not possible to connect as agency a Client with SEPA.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. We are working through the details of what it would mean to support agencies managing their client’s payments, if the client is responsible for their billing. Thank you!

• Bing Ads Intelligence

Hi Team,

I recently noticed that in BAI the first page bid is now gone. This makes is very difficult for me to gauge new bids. Your keyword planner is not a very good tool with bid estimates and BAI easily would show me when my bids were too low by highlighting them yellow. Now it seems the first page bid column is not producing any data. This is on multiple accounts that I help manage. Please advise if this is a bug. Thanks

0 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • outlook.live.com trash traffic

Dear Sirs, Last month we got a lot off trash traffic from outlook.live.com on all our accounts.
                  And We can't exclude this website because your system shows error message "You can’t add Yahoo! or Microsoft sites (such as www.msn.com) to your excluded websites list."
                  What should we do to stop clicks from outlook.live.com?

0 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will need more information about your account to understand the problem here. Can you contact Bing Ads support and reference this request as part of your escalation?

1 2 4 Next →
                  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base