Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow non US Traffic in PubCenter

Please allow global traffic for Windows Phone 8 ads on PubCenter, This enables developers to get more revenue from their apps and more profit for Microsoft too.

Advertisers from all countries should be able to create campaigns, this will increase fill rate of the ads as well as ECPM rate.

Please consider this suggestion.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a BOUNCE RATE column for reports

I can not believe there is not a BOUNCE RATE column for reporting in Bing Ads!!! That seems like a pretty common sense thing to have. If I have a million clicks to my website and no one is staying on it long enough to make a conversion....that's pretty important to know because obviously something is wrong with my ads, keywords, or website!! Please put a bounce rate on there!! And it's not just a "Google" thing....every type of tracking software I use has a bounce rate in my reporting!!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We introduced bounce rate into reports a few years ago and it was rarely used by advertisers. We’ve since removed it and do not expect to return it anytime soon.

3. Provide a way to exclude answers.yahoo.com from online ad campaigns.

I've got a detailed tracking mechanism tied to my site so I can track the conversion efficiency of every single search. Content is about 10% of my business, but the other 90% comes from the search network. Between 58% and 62% of the hits from my ad campaign result from the 'answers.yahoo.com' (or another affiliated answers site), and not one of them have ever resulted in a sale. Its wasted hits on my site, and it eats up more than half my advertising budget. I'm struggling, as are other small businesses. I would love to see my full budget going…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add UAE on Bing Ads Market

You have a huge market in UAE. Please include us to Bing so we can advertise here. Looking forward on it

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mac OS X targeting

I need targeting only to Mac OS users, other ads products has such targeting and gets a lot of client budgets.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Poor ad revenue

The low revenue and inconsistency of fill rate, ecpm and other issues are stopping developer to move to full time app development. Many android and iOS developer are doing full time development because the consistency in the revenue every month and the revenue they get based on the quality of app and amount of app downloaded.

I am developing for Windows since 2010. I used to earn $10 everyday when I had download of 120 apps per day and I was seriously thinking of moving into full time app development. The mess started around 2012 when the problem started in…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice

I work on a Mac and don't have Excel. Making Bing Ads Intelligence tool available on OpenOffice would help me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Target ads based upon user's browser

We promote a web based app that's compatible with all modern web browsers, but isn't compatible for example with IE6-8. We'd like to be able to target our ads based upon a user's browser, so that ads aren't shown to users of older web browsers

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow targeting to specific search networks

Right now you can only choose either search or content network.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ads inside a Windows application.

Today it is possible to insert advertisements on mobile and webSites, but what about windows application? There are thousands of free software and billion users worldwide. Why not take advantage of it and allow advertising on Windows application?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Keywords Corrections

Make it to where the keywords can be edited with corrections instead instead of only being able to enable, pause and delete.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Bing Ads To Target Traffic Per Browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc)

If you can have Bing Ads target traffic per browser like Facebook does. If we can target the campaign on different web browsers this would be good. Some of the traffic we are looking for is very specific as in what type of browser we are looking for.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. i hope that bing target specific browsers

if bing can target spesific browser that will be good

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove/Fix Limited by Budget

Remove/Fix Limited by Budget.
    I have had campaigns, that were fully functional, getting clicks, reaching daily budgets sudden go to Limited by Budget status which then crippled the Campaign. The campaign goes from getting 40 clicks in a day to 0 because of Limited by Budget. I would prefer my daily budget to be spent rather than the campaign getting crippled.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. keyword planner

In keywords planner, there is no option to add the recommendations to an existing ad group. It will only create a new one with the words in there. There needs to be a function to add the keywords to my ad group. And it is still not user friendly.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback.

There is alternative way to do this. You can Export the recommendations in keyword planner and add into your existing ad groups through Import file.

17. customer would like to see a conversion goal for bound rate, and for new visitors.

would like to see conversions for bounce rates, and for new visitors to the website

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Switch Bing Ads image ad pricing model from CPM to CPC to enable advertisers to better control their display advertising

Running display (banner) ads based on a CPM model is an outdated technique that does not allow precise control of the banner ads' efficiency.
    We are currently not running our banners on Bing because of the CPM pricing model and high prices for image ad displays.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please make Keyword Planner

Please make KEYWORD PLANNER tool available in Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan and India

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback.

We prioritize Keyword Planner to support major markets with high traffic. For more INTL markets, we suggest advertisers to use Bing Ads Intelligence tool which supports over 30 markets including India, Taiwan. Please let us know whether BAI can fulfill your needs on keyword research and additional benefit for making it online. Thanks a lot

20. business tips

How to start a business U don't hv any idea ,but it's profitable with high profit

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base