Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. paused ad groups

When viewing keywords, Need to have the ability to exclude all the keywords that has the delivery of Paused Ad Group or Paused Campaign and only display active keywords

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Delayed payment with SEPA Accounts

Delayed Payments are only possible with credit Card. Sepa Payments should also be possible with delayed payments instead of paying in advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why not integrate skype as a way to support bingads costumers with issues ?

Many costumers usw skype on a daily basis to communicate, just like me. It would be easier for me to work together with my account manager via skype, because I am online 24/7 - just like the support. Of course I check emails regularely but via skype it would be much more easier to interact and talk about issues to solve them directly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Revie TAT

Kindly work on the support TAT, Current TAT for Campaign review of 2 business days is a lot of time, and this impacts the business adversely. My Ads have gone in Limited approval status, and they have been under review for the last 3 days after consulting the service center and appling each and every suggestion made by the agent, it still needs 2 more working days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. IO budget remaining

In the IO budget remaining in Accounts Summary.
    The customers want to know the total remaining budget but actually notc.
    For example, I recharged $100 last month and $200 last week, but I only spent $50 in total, I want to see that there is $250 remaining in the IO budget remaining instead of $50. Coud it become true?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add client account #s to invitation emails

When clients invite my email address to their Bing account, I'm unable to accept these invitations because my email is already associated with an account. I then need to invite these users to be managed by our agency. The only way for me to invite them is I know their account #. These invitations should include acct #s so that the user can easily invite them to the agency account if that is the next step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. change the payment roules

if i connect a Client to my Account, i Need the Feature to Change the payment. Ist not possible to connect as agency a Client with SEPA.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. We are working through the details of what it would mean to support agencies managing their client’s payments, if the client is responsible for their billing. Thank you!

10. spanish support

There's only segmentation for Colombia, the whole country. I'll like to advertise only for Bogotá. You should fix that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. minimizing of the editing window/section of the main screen makes it inaccessible

minimizing of the editing window/section of the main screen makes it inaccessible. Once I did this, I'm no longer able to bring it back.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ads for the Israel market

So wie Sie meine keywords und campaign bei mir sehen, so habe ich sie seit über einem Jahr bei google adwords laufen!

Mein target Markt ist Israel. Daher ist meine Webseite, Anzeige und keyword-Auswahl auf Hebräisch.

Ich habe keine Option eine Review über das System zu beantragen, daher auf diesem Wege. Bitte schalten Sie meine Campaigns und Keywords frei! (checken Sie ruhig bei google search (mit einer Israelischen IP), dort werden Sie unter all meinen gewünschten Keywords meine Anzeige, genau so wie bei Ihnen gewünscht, finden!

Ich bitte um schnelle Bearbeitung.

ZUSÄTZLICH: Wie kann ich die Anzeige auf den Israelischen…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show Account Name in Dashboards

The new Bing Ads Dash shows the account number but not the account name. Please add the account name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please include a billing report that allows an agency to find which account matches to which charge from bank statement.

A new report or even the billing statement report which can show the total spend per document number. It is difficult for agencies to match billing charges, which only show transaction dates, to the account that accrued the charge(s). Picture trying to find the account when you have over 100 client accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Budget Should Play Its Role at First, So the mistake or error in bid adjustment do not result in big Loss.

Budget Should Play Its Role at First, So the mistake or error in bid adjustment do not result in big Loss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ad extension details

This report takes forever. Please redo methodology or crank up the speed of the calculations. It's slow both in UI and API.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restore previous report printing system

In current system, report heads are overprinted. Never happened before. I took this up with customer support. They ended up blaming it on my printer. Not so. Have never had this kind of problem until BING downgraded its interface.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update spend and click stats more often

The spend updates only once or twice a day making it really hard to see performance. I work in an industry where cpa is crucial so I need this to be as up to date as possible so I can make adjustments. It also makes no sense that your campaign status can be out of budget when spend hasn't updated from 0

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base