Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. reports

Have a ? next to the name of the report to provide more information on it like what you would use it for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Uservoice fourm

Microsoft should enable a voice option for Bing like Google. "Ok Google"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement the Bing features in the German version

Hello dear Bingteam.

I am a German user and would be glad if you implemented the great features of bing, which are already available in the United States, as soon as possible in the German version. Many of my friends are not averse to the search engine, but use Google out of convenience. I could convince the remaining extensions. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding Credit Cards is a painful experience

Adding new cards should be seamless.
    I have had great difficulties every time I try to add a new card.I need to shut down, log out, log in, clear cookies and cache etc etc.
    Keep getting "system unavailable messages"
    You can eventually add the new cards, but it is so time consuming having to try continuously.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Track goal conversion for up to 12 months

Many affiliate programs offer commission for sales from 90 days up to 12 months. At the moment Bing only offers goal conversion tracking for up to 90 days and this is not sufficient.

In addition many of the affiliate programs use archaic software so cannot provide the affiliates with reliable conversion figures so to be able to record goal conversion for a period up to 12 months is vital.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. need a way to find adgroups that aren't serving ads

In the adwords editor, you can sort adgroups by verified status in order to find adgroups without keywords or ad text. I would be nice if we had a way in the adcenter desktop to find problem adgroups.

So for instance, sometimes when I import into the adcenter desktop, I will get a partial failure that goes unnoticed. A visual queue sure would be useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change reporting default to "Summary"

Please change the reporting default to "summary" rather than "day." Nothing is more frustrating than running a report for the previous month, only to have thousands of lines of data for every campaign/ad group/keyword for each day of the month. I like having the option to segment by day, but it shouldn't be the default. I have to run most reports twice because I forget to change the default to Summary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add option for a campaign start date and bring end date more to the front so it's not a hidden option

add option for a campaign start date and bring end date more to the front so it's not a hidden option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add device results (smartphone, desktop, etc.) to the main dashboard instead of only in reports

Add device results (smartphone, desktop, etc.) to the main dashboard instead of only in reports

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For the UK, provide a tooltip or help page explaining "Metro Area"

There is no such term in common use in the UK "metro area" -- clearly this geo targeting term comes from US English. It is not a formal or mapping term with a known geo range.

It is not clear, and not explained anywhere, what geographic definition is given by Bing to a city "metro area" in the UK.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bing Ads Editor - link button next to the destination URL (like in AdWords Editor)

Bing Ads Editor - link button next to the destination URL (like in AdWords Editor) - so you quickly can check if the link works and don't have to copy-paste the URL to check it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BING MUST MENTION INFORMATION ABOUT COUPON REDEEM IN 30 DAYS

BING MUST MENTION INFORMATION ABOUT COUPON REDEEM IN 30 DAYS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ricardo@Salgadosricardo.gymbiz.com es mi pagina de INTERNET

La idea que doy que ya desde ahora hay conexiones a INTERNET mas
    sencillas.La idea es que lo siga siendo o mas conexiones sin tanto lio con la contraseña ,correo electronicos,E-mail.Hasta ahora va andando el tema

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow updated C/C billing. When my C/C was hacked didn't remember to update Bing billing until after 180 days now have to start over.

Allow updated C/C billing. When my C/C was hacked didn't remember to update Bing billing until after 180 days now have to start over. Too much trouble, I'll stick to AdWords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. poderia ter sugestão de palavra chave

poderia ter sugestão de palavra chave, quando preencher algumas, aparecer as mais buscadas, e o site é confuso no Brasil, opções esquisitas....

could have keyword suggestion when meeting some, appear the most sought, and the site is confusing in Brazil, weird options ....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have a confirmation pop up when you accidentally hit back.

Have a pop up that says "you have unsaved changes" to prevent me from going to the previous page accidentally.

I finished my ad and when I scrolled down, my trackpad thought I swiped back which caused me to lose all my ad copy, keywords, and bids.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Forcing Excel to your customers for using Bing ads Intelligence is bad.

Hello everyone.

I was just stunned when I contacted your support, I had to buy and install Office just to be able to use your "tool" Bing ads Intelligence (very polite and good support though)

I come from Adwords/Adsense (sorry but thats how it is), and I think everything should be 100% web based. Why?

Well to start with, I did not have Office. Congrats on that sale though, I might not continue my Office 365 subscription though.

And when I was talking to your support, being told to install Office I realized I had to Close down my chat…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bing ads warning system

You have to create a better warning message system on your bing ads so that Customers know what is allowed and what is not on Bing ads. You need better consistency on what you say and what you do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Favicon

Favicon tool should be launched in Taiwan market as soon as possible. This is an useful tool may catch more searcher's eyes. Also, there is minority of customers in Taiwan have this tool, this may not respect enough to other customers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)