Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set up a sponsorship program

Bing ads isn't also known as Google Ads, it's a fact.
    Still, the possibilities for increasing the potential of Bing Ads to acquire new customers could increase if a sponsorship program were put in place.
    Candidates could sign up for such a program and get a unique personal link pointing to the subscription page. Any new customer joining Bing Ads through this unique link will result in financial compensation to the sponsor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make your Under Review FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Make your Under Review FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Knowing too much and not being able to talk about it

I was going to find the feedback page to report that bing apparently now knows my birthday. I believe I have a Microsoft account, but I have never used bing or let them have that information. Anyway, I could not find the feedback page, it was either not found or there was no link as stated to find it. I think they need to fix both of these concerns as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pop-Up Before Ending Chat

Sometimes people can close chat accidentally; it has happened to me multiple times and I am tech savvy. This is an issue. It requires the use of more agents on a single case, customers having to re-explain issues, more time from your agents as they have to keep reviewing previous notes. And eliminates all possibilities of customers looking like they are trying to trick you guys by speaking to multiple agents with hopes to get what they want.

I suggest a pop-up when someone exits chat. the pop-up can confirm if they want to leave chat. so if one exited…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pop-Up Before Ending Chat

Sometimes people can close chat accidentally; it has happened to me multiple times and I am tech savvy. This is an issue. It requires the use of more agents on a single case, customers having to re-explain issues, more time from your agents as they have to keep reviewing previous notes. And eliminates all possibilities of customers looking like they are trying to trick you guys by speaking to multiple agents with hopes to get what they want.

I suggest a pop-up when someone exits chat. the pop-up can confirm if they want to leave chat. so if one exited…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow opt-out of bid changes

Allow opt-out of bid changes but allow other enhancements for optimization or create new campaigns instead of modify so we could revert easily if don't like your changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. comms console

comms console

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Upgrade your Help Section

FAIL. Cannot verify because of bad instructions in help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. THE NAME OF AGENT CAN NOT BE "JAJA"

Users of Bing need to know with who they are talking.
    It can't be possible that you open a chat and the agent says hello my name is JAJA what the f*** please fix that we need to know that we are talking with real persons sometimes you really build a conversations with the agent and they can be very friendly and you incentive their to say that his name is jaja?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 'observation mode' for audiences

Google Ads has this feature.

It would be nice to be able to select audiences you would like to observe before adding these audience for targeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. negative keywords maximum list

increase the number of negative keyword lists and/or the capacity of those lists. This accrues directly from both Google and Bing's emphasis on the use of Shopping Results in SERPs.

Shopping queries are based on a broad match and therefore produce an abundant amount of irrelevant searches, which requires the necessity of many, many... really too many exact match negatives.

This necessity could be easily overcome if both Bing and Google would allow for some limited use of Modified broad match. For instance - the exterior car covers industry - simply requiring that the search expression include the word "cover",would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop dropping words from exact match keywords

Bing has started dropping words from exact match terms and calling it under 'same search intent'. For example, they are dropping PURCHASE intent keywords like buy, order, online, ship, delivery and mapping it to the root words.

For example, the keyword 'buy sticky toffee pudding' will show for the search 'sticky toffee pudding' because they say the intent is the same. The data I have absolutely differs - people do not convert on the root word, or if they do, it's a rate that makes the ROAS exceptionally poor.

Also, Google does not do this. They do not drop words…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. i want to see search terms that converted broke down by conversion goal

I would to see search terms that converted broke down by conversion goal either under search terms itself or when running a report.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Monitor the size of the audiences in the Bing interface

There is no possibility to monitor the size of audiences in an account over time. If the account is based on remarketing, it is very usefull to be able to get the audience insights because this can be determinative for the performance of your account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allowing work email hosted Azure active Directory as directing log in to their without migrating personal email account

Customer trying to add work email account as a Bing ads user and doesn’t want to migrate his work email as Microsoft account. Is there any way that we can do for this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. copywrite team

hi bing team
    we need copywrite team to help the new people how want to write pefect ads that get leads

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ensure your Import from Google Ads tools imports everything 100% w/o any new additions to the imports.

Past imports for geo specific campaigns for clients show that Bing will add at a state level if it cannot match up to a geo target from Google. This can cause thousands of dollars to go to geographic areas where our clients CANNOT be.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bing places map should have an option to show area covered rather than one specific location

I do not have a specific customer facing location. I work from home but mainly travel to customers at their home or place of business. This means I have the option in my Bing places of putting my home address (customers should not visit this address), or hiding my address which places a pin in a map at a fairly random location in my city which is also not accurate. For businesses like mine (there must be plenty) it would be more useful to have the option to show an area that I cover. Or just show a map of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remarketing Lists based on regex's.

We don't have specific words in our URL that we can always use for RLSA - for example people who have reached an accommodation page with 4 slashes. We want to make RLSA lists based on the depth of the website; so URL contains one slash or 4 slashes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Topic added to in market audience

Please add surge protectors or surge protection devices to the in market audience. My business sells surge protectors.

Thanks guys!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base