Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I suggest to have a keyword tool app for Mac thanks!

I suggest to have a keyword tool app for Mac thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have Keyword Planner in Web UI which provides more advanced keyword research functionality and we enough our advertisers to leverage it more, instead of Bing Ads Intelligence

2. Unlimited ads per ad group

Currently ad groups are limited with the numbers of ads you can have within an ad group. If Bing could PLEASE open this up to be unlimited. It's quite frustrating when you need to create new duplicate ad groups within Bing, as these then don't lineup with Google when you're doing imports. :)

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Click to Call Only Ad

Can you have include click to call only ads for smartphone devices.

159 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Broad Match Modifiers - Disable Close Variations

Because Bing's Broad matching algorithm is overly aggressive, we should at least have the option to disable close variations when using Broad Match Modifiers. We've setup many keywords that include a few broad match modified keywords, and our ad will return for search terms that do not include all (or sometimes any) of those keywords. That's more than a little ridiculous, and defeats the purpose of setting up Broad Match Modifiers.

If I'm explicitly setting up a keyword where I'm requiring a certain term be present in the search query, it's quite presumptuous to simply match that term to what…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove/Fix Limited by Budget

Remove/Fix Limited by Budget.
    I have had campaigns, that were fully functional, getting clicks, reaching daily budgets sudden go to Limited by Budget status which then crippled the Campaign. The campaign goes from getting 40 clicks in a day to 0 because of Limited by Budget. I would prefer my daily budget to be spent rather than the campaign getting crippled.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Broad Match Modifier Workability

Please can you add an option to change broad match keywords to BMM without having to delete and re-upload them. OR, break away from what Google do and have BMM as its own match type

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. KEYWORD PLANNER SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO OTHER LOCATIONS

The keyword planner should be avaliable too other locations apart from the regular English,French and German (Not even all is available) speaking countries ..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback.

We prioritize Keyword Planner to support major markets with high traffic. For more INTL markets, we suggest advertisers to use BAI which supports over 30 markets including India, Taiwan. Please let us know whether BAI can fulfill your needs on keyword research and additional benefit for making it online.

8. Add UAE on Bing Ads Market

You have a huge market in UAE. Please include us to Bing so we can advertise here. Looking forward on it

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ads

I need campaigns ads accept whatever it type it. Fix that please hope I see it soon

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bing Ads Intelligence need live for mac

Bing Ads Intelligence need live for mac

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show Bing Ads in Poland

Make possible advertising with Bing Ads in Poland.

163 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. VAT in invoices

VAT number should be beneath Bill-to section, not down there in the left corner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make Keyword Planner

Please make KEYWORD PLANNER tool available in Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan and India

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback.

We prioritize Keyword Planner to support major markets with high traffic. For more INTL markets, we suggest advertisers to use Bing Ads Intelligence tool which supports over 30 markets including India, Taiwan. Please let us know whether BAI can fulfill your needs on keyword research and additional benefit for making it online. Thanks a lot

14. Serbia paypal

To be able to provide option to Serbia to be able to use paypal as payment method!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Develop business of system members

Hello
    You need financing for your home, business,
    Purchase of car, for the purchase of motorcycle, for the creation of your own
    Business, for your personal needs no more doubt. We provide
    Personal loans ranging from 1,000 to 4,000,000 euros with an interest rate
    Nominal amount of 3% irrespective of the amount. Please specify in your
    Loan applications the exact amount you would like and the date.
    Please write to us for your personal loans:
    Antoinephdurand192@gmail.com
    SUPER CREDIT at your service 24/24 Hours
    P. S: We only lend to recipients to reimburse us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Target Remarketing Users on the Content Network

I would like to be able to target a list of Remarketing users with Content Ads while they browse the Content Network.

Thanks for the great product!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update negative phrase match logic

The current negative phrase match setup makes it impossible to negative match some of the terms I need to avoid. For example, say I want to avoid anything containing "Progressive". Current phrase match rules will only negative match the query if "progressive" is a standalone word. Broad match is too broad (I want "auto insurance") and exact match can only be done afterwards on long-tail queries. How can I negative something like "progressiveagent" where there should be a space, but isn't?

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ads inside a Windows application.

Today it is possible to insert advertisements on mobile and webSites, but what about windows application? There are thousands of free software and billion users worldwide. Why not take advantage of it and allow advertising on Windows application?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide a way to exclude answers.yahoo.com from online ad campaigns.

I've got a detailed tracking mechanism tied to my site so I can track the conversion efficiency of every single search. Content is about 10% of my business, but the other 90% comes from the search network. Between 58% and 62% of the hits from my ad campaign result from the 'answers.yahoo.com' (or another affiliated answers site), and not one of them have ever resulted in a sale. Its wasted hits on my site, and it eats up more than half my advertising budget. I'm struggling, as are other small businesses. I would love to see my full budget going…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base