Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When searching for an account, i hope that it will load the account page of a specific account id and not listing all the accounts under CID

When searching for an account, i hope that it will load the account page of a specific account id and not listing all the accounts under CID

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your Feed lists a Fake News Site as the Drudge Report = Please link the correct site.

The news banner at the bottom of the Bing page has a fake news site listed as the Drudge Report.... Please change it to the REAL Drudge Report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bing Shopping Campaigns - Automated Feed Upload more than once per day.

Allow the clients to set up the automated feed upload more than once per day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. You need to change the way you handle trademark infringements.

I have been trying to submit trademark-violating ads through the prescribed process for a month, and it has been impossible to speak with anyone who can actually solve the problem. A few things:

1. Google AdWords resolved this in one phone call
    2. I have received no feedback as to why the ads I'm flagging are not being removed
    3. It should not be my job to police your ad platform for trademark infringement. I understand you need me (I represent the company that holds the trademark) to alert you. I do not understand why I need to find every…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Access to technical support

I'm having what is probably a very simple issue integrating our agency account with the Bing Ads Content API. I contacted them on Friday, Feb 24, 2017. I sent all the info including the full http request/response with a complete description of the issue.

On Monday, February 27, I sent another email requesting status on the ticket. On Monday evening, I got another email saying that they had just gotten the ticket that day and they would follow up with me the next day.

On Tuesday, February 28, I called in to request status. I was told that the person…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Accreditation Program

The accreditation program test results should have the capability to be transferred to a different email specially if that particular email that was previously used to take the exam was from your previous employer. It will be a great help if this option would be possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bing Ads Coupons To Shopify Store Owners

Hi,

We have thousands of members and was wondering if there is anything that we can offer our community of store owners in the way of Bing Ad coupons on an ongoing basis? We bring new members on board often and have a large portion of our audience that isn't using Bing Ads with their Shopify stores. Ideally, I would like to offer a coupon to our community to try Bing Ads in their stores.

Thanks in advance!

Adam

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Limit impressions coming from a specific IP Address

In google adwords they allow the ability for the campaign settings to limit the number of impressions made on a campaign from the same ip address. This helps to control the CTR and give a more accurate picture at how the campaign is doing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. FIX "Update the ad group, but don't change my custom keyword bids."

I clicked on the radio button to select and save "Update the ad group, but don't change my custom keyword bids." (I would NEVER change all of my custom keyword bids to be the same amount, EVER!) When I went back to examine the changes... ****! The Bing site applied the ad group bid to ALL MY CUSTOM KEYWORD BIDS! This should never happen.

I spoke with a "Bing Ads Accredited Professional". She seemed to understand the issue and offered to fix the problem. She followed up by email and telephone assuring me that the problem was solved (after having…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be very helpful to be able to clone ads - make an exact copy with all keywords &c, and then to be able to edit it.

I want to be able to clone an ad, including all keywords, settings etc. and then be able to edit it and make changes. This is needed for split testing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1Password Integration for login

Logging into the iOS app is a pain if you use a password manager. Integration with 1Password would be ideal. But allowing copy and past for the username and password would still be a big improvement.

Good security habits are hard enough, right now the iOS app is making things worse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. uk uses amazon prime econ\

pray for them at mac

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Availability of coupon offer in Slovenia

Making coupon offer be available in Slovenia for new customers so we can try advertising with the promotional credit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bing should ban bots IP's to prevent fake clicks

I think it would be nice if Bing would ban bots IP's themselves to prevent fake clicks, I was told that the bot traffic is monitored and that fake clicks should theorically not be charged but we never know !

Out of 30 clicks I had 19 bot clicks which I know by using a third party software.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a conversion rate column on the Accounts Summary page.

The conversion rate is arguably the most important metric, yet inexplicably it's not an available column on the Accounts Summary page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. incriminating information that needs to be removed.

Nancy Motsiff incriminating information that needs to be removed. florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Nancy_Motsiff_29384811

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Resources for Agency partners in Portugal

Dear Bing Ads, please provide resources for agency partners for Portuguese customers because some agency partners are looking forward to it. Thanks a lot!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email chat transcript cannot be sent by email

I had use the "send chat transcript by email" button at the top left of the chat window. The transcript never came.

So I decided to use the same function again. But...

I discovered that the send chat transcript by email function is only available until the agent hangs up. Once he hangs up all print and send by mail are disabled.

So, I have the chat window with all the conversation opened right in front of me but I just cannot print it or mail it. Incredible!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Paypal payment for Jamaica and a more tablet friendly site

In am located in Jamaica currently and wanted to integrate bing advertising for my ventures. Firstly, I'm on a tablet and that will not change as it fits my lifestyle perfectly. When I attempted to fill out the payment methods, I couldn't see the fields to populate. I tried this across two browsers and I for either a refused connection or an error message. I'm able to navigate major sites fine and was working with my AdWords account with minimal issues. So without being able to see the interface I was already in a bind. Imqas advised by support to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base