Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What is going on with agency support?

Two agency support reps (phone) in the past few days (June 15-18, 2018) have been incompetent/unpleasant. Incidentally, I had to deal with Google AdWords support over the same time frame. What a difference! What is going on? I do not usually have many issues to take up to the customer support (never had this problem before) so not sure why this is happening. Is it a fluke or have others experienced the same?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add the origination date to feedback and votes inside the forum.

add the origination date to the feedback forum and votes. Votes are certainly a factor, but so is the timeframe of entries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Customer feedback option

On the top of the Bing Ads page when I log in. Please include the "Feedback" link in the header next to "campaigns" and maybe even next to the help link. I prefer the header, and I believe you will receive more feedback (that is, if you want more feedback) since it will be easier to find, especially for new people who need help. Small print links at the VERY bottom of your page are good for people who already know they are there.

Thank you
    Grieg Iversen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Manipulated CPC

This is feedback, not an idea.
    I am unbelievably disappointed in Bing Shopping/Ads. (I have been in marketing for 9 years just so you understand I have an idea of what I'm talking about).
    I have a relatively new e-commerce website
    I do not have any other paid source of traffic going to my site other than Bing Shopping Feed.
    A few days after my feed is up and running ($25/day budget) I start noticing a surge in traffic on my site, but no sales and no sign ups (I have an exit intent pop up with a coupon).
    I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Image Optimization Tools (free)

First, I want to explain that I use Google products quite often, because they have lots of useful tools and they're all free.

Google has Pagespeed Insights, and within that tool, if you scroll down after you enter your URL, there is a link to download optimized versions of the images on your site. This is amazing, but unfortunately it's not very friendly to a professional photographer's workflow.

Bing and Edge are starting to grow on me a bit, and I'd like to see it become a monster powerhouse. Offer a bunch of awesome and free tools (like the bot…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bing Places Photos

I was asked to post this here by a Bing places Adviser. It took 6 weeks to post new photos on my Bing places page. After I was constantly sent emails by Bing encouraging me to do so. There was apparently a system error which added to the delay - but I was told the usual turnaround is 10 days. This is SO slow - Google do this same day normally. A 10 day turnaround is painful and pointless - to keep everything refreshed it needs to be immediate otherwise by the time anything is published it is out of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow advertising for cannabis services in legal areas

Since cannabis is legal in many states, it makes sense to being allowing this advertising IF it can fit within reasonable and safe controls to make sure it is not only legal, but ethical.

My company provides very professional services in the industry and we would be interested in advertising geotargeted to areas we serve where cannabis is legal, and only for keywords where cannabis / marijuana are directly mentioned.

If this could be allowed it solves the problem of advertising to folks where it is not legal as well as folks who are not intentionally searching for it, removing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Possible bug when counting charaters of the "Link text" field

Create Sitelink Extensions page has "Line text" field. I filled it with "RSSC: The Leader in Luxury Cruising". I filled out Description field #1 with "The ALL-INCLUSIVE luxury experience" and field #2 with "Booking Window: 5/24/2018-5/31/2018". All 3 fields show "0 characters remaining".

Next, clicking Save button results in error: "Link text must be 25 characters or less if Description is added."

I changed the Link text field to: "RSSC:The Leader in Luxury". It displays: "10 characters remaining".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow longer URL PATH extensions

When on the Edit an Ad page, allow longer path field. My URL is https://www.northstarcruises.net/regent-seven-seas and cannot fit "regent-seven-seas" because it's 17 characters (instead of 15).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Android app designed by me

the browser have a potential to expand globally.And we are ready to use bing as default search site.And i would like to know that how are benefitial is this for us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PBS TV Sponsorship

Our company has two award winning feature films about to be aired nationally for two years once we locate a sponsor. The fee for two fifteen seconds ads at the beginning and end of each broadcast of the films Chekhov and Maria plus A Play On Words is $12,500.
    View the films at Amazon.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. just leaening

just got here. I came to learn

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FTP upload

Add this idea below as knowledge base article.

The hostname feeds.adcenter.microsoft.com resolves to an IP address, actually various different IP addresses at different times. The firewall needs to be told what those addresses will be so it can allow the connection through.
    6:34am
    Google provides documentation here https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160568?hl=en in the section labelled "Your firewall doesn't allow you to connect to the FTP server" -

we need that information, for Microsoft's FTP server to avoid issues uploading FT feed file for shopping

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve Language Translation of Bing Ads UI, Tabs, Reports for German Version

We have heard from our Corporate customer About You this week that German language translation in the UI is not self-explanatory and leads to disorientation on the platform. Can we improve translation services?

- EN Opportunity Page - DE Möglichkeiten
    - EN Conversiontracking - DE Abschlussverfolgung
    - EN Bulk Editing - DE Mengenbearbeitung

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. encryption plan about Bing ads auto-tagging

When user setup auto-tagging in their Bing Ads account, the auto-tagging parameters can be seen clearly in their landing page URL. However, for Google Adwords the parameters included by Auto-Tagging is encrypted and shown as Gclid (Google Click Identifier).

For example,
    Bing ads ads destination URL: www.global.csair.com/US/GB/Home?utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing-US-Br-Ta-EN-PC-&utm_term=BR_EN_140

Google ads ads destination URL: http://global.csair.com/TH/GB/Home?gclid=CjwKCAjwlIvXBRBjEiwATWAQIoQYB8TCO69jDjZieNqcTCxO6auy2Aow4vMCpL_lB9UXcgX_aCcgUxoCe1oQAvD_BwE

Advertiser commented that they feel it is safer to use a click identifier rather than clear text. Bing should consider encrypting the landing page URL that contains auto-tagging parameters

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What about ***?

Oh, I'm happy to invite you, maybe this will help me. In recent times, I can not get excited, I can not have ***. Maybe I need some sort of jerk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To be addressed with Birthday Greetings by a an automated process by a BING webage shows the personal warmth and insight that only an autist

To be addressed with Birthday Greetings by a BING webpage generated by an automated process accessing one's account shows the personal warmth and insight only an autistic Microsoft engineer could employ.
    In the world of normals it is beyond creepy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Disapproval

They need to quit lying about having someone reviewing disapproved ADs and Keywords. How is Good Appetite Control Adult related. Kept saying my URLs didn't match even a live employee seen they match and they still disapproved claiming they were reviewed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. exam

The Bing Ads Accreditation Exam seems to have some bugs in it currently. A lot of misspelled words and seemingly incorrect answers in the key, making it impossible to get a 100%. Questions may need to be reviewed for accuracy. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base