Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When i delete one of the accounts i want to see that the account is gone!

When i see couple of accounts, even that ones that are being deleted, well it's very very very distracting and confusing. Just when we delete one of the account it should not affect the other. Just fix that, it's really bad..

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Billing Tab: Allow us to enter a start date FIRST, then the end date

When I visit Accounts & Billing, then click the Billing tab, I am able to enter a range of dates before clicking Go. However, the verifications happening in the background - during this process - are too restrictive.

For example:
    When the page loads, the dates are defaulted to about two months ago. Lets say they are both in January.

My goal is to run a report for the date range 3/1/18 - 3/15/18.

My first step is to click in the start date and attempt to select or enter 03/01/2018.

Using the pop-up calendar, all dates after the currently-set…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change currency

Option to change account currency

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PLEASE HELP ME. i am from india. can you tell me how to do payments from india. 2 ways atleast. and can we use paypal or virtual cards or no

i am from india. can you tell me how to do payments from india. 2 ways at least. and can we use paypal or virtual cards or no. tell me the.best and fastest method for india. i wanna work.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Insertion Order With Unlimited Budget

Could you create an Insertion Order that would not necessarily need an end date and could use an unlimited budget as per AdWords?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. payment method

DEAR BING ADWORDS

I am one of your client from india and we have only two options to add funds to our adwords account that are
    1) check
    2) bank transfer
    both of them take long time to get registered and required 4hrs delay in case of bank transfer to add payee.
    i found that you are using citibank in india to collect payment and request you to allow indian users to pay with UPI (Unified Payments Interface) which is free and fast service in india regulated by rbi or uses mobile wallets and cards to collect payment from us. …

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

9. paypal for China market

To be able to provide option to China and other markets to be able to make use of paypal as payment method

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Indians to use USD as currency

Advertisers with Indian billing address should be allowed to pay in USD

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop the agressive spam

Please stop the agressive ad spam inside the Bing browser interface, I am already spending money with you and I find the low-quality upsell in the form of "warning messages" very annoying.

You are also sending email spam on the same subject without an unsubscribe option, which besides the fact it's illegal and is setting you up for a huge fine once reported and investigated, will also get all your emails classified as spam and end up in the trash.

Please focus your efforts on improving the service, not on begging for more money.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bing ads should allow for Prepaid Cards through payonner

Many advertisers are ready to be part of Bing ads, but the issue of theses Prepaid cards is strong. I hope you guys will allow us.

I have campaign set up but could not complete it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. bingads cheated indian customers

every time i got the error message when i was trying to add my credit card . so i decided to contact bing support , they told me that we need to verify details , i did after that they told me that we need 2-3 business days to investigate your account after 3 days they suspended my account . i contact them again and they told me that we cant disclose the reason behind this suspension due to privacy policy and told me that use a new credit card with new billing address
    Ok again i tried to add…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Accept Paypal for prepaid account in usd in most countries with paypal funds. At the moment you want paypal to use our credit card.

Do like facebook ads, only for prepaid accounts if you want. Facebook ads accept paypal funds, doesnt force us to use our credit card through paypal. The difference is important for some of us.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show Bing Ads in Serbian!

Actually Bing Ads are not available on Serbian- It is possible to choose Serbia as location but it doesn't worh much because there is no "Serbian" language as an option.

This implicate that non of us advertises from Serbia can use Bing Ads as a solution.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If agency is paying the bills - there should be a way to ensure invoice only goes to agency shell, not advertiser shell

If agency is paying the bills - there should be a way to ensure invoice only goes to agency shell, not advertiser shell - considering it's a commercial arrangement between Bing & the Agency.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow to use Paypal in Latvia as Payment method

Allow to use Paypal in Latvia as Payment method

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. customer service surveys

Have the customer surveys over the phone right away after working with a CS rep. I never see the emails 3 days later.
    Adwords does it that way and I love it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Invoice Access

Advertiser must have the access to billing area of the suspended accounts so he can download the invoices required. You suspend accounts & we are unable to access our paid invoice for accounting purpose

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make an invoice for the entire month instead of multiple invoices for the month

I need to have an invoice per month all all the charges. For December for instance I have 7 different invoices per charge. I really need to have all that information on one end of the month invoice or statement.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base