Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Monthly invoice available in Israel

Monthly invoice available in Israel should be available, with specific criteria like minimum budget and minimum security deposit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve Budget Reporting (make clearer or more accurate)

I feel like you could improve the section that reports on how much of a budget has been spent. When I look at the 'spend' column it would suggest I have spent $20 this month and $10 last month, yet I am receiving alerts claiming I have spent closer to $80. Obviously not large amounts of money but I would hesitate use Bing Ads further if I couldn't accurately track how much the ads are costing me and how much of the budget I have used up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CHSAT

Having checked out the chat application, I suggest there should be a zoom in facility and text to be bold and larger. - regards Joseph.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Delayed payment with SEPA Accounts

Delayed Payments are only possible with credit Card. Sepa Payments should also be possible with delayed payments instead of paying in advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. IO budget remaining

In the IO budget remaining in Accounts Summary.
    The customers want to know the total remaining budget but actually notc.
    For example, I recharged $100 last month and $200 last week, but I only spent $50 in total, I want to see that there is $250 remaining in the IO budget remaining instead of $50. Coud it become true?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add client account #s to invitation emails

When clients invite my email address to their Bing account, I'm unable to accept these invitations because my email is already associated with an account. I then need to invite these users to be managed by our agency. The only way for me to invite them is I know their account #. These invitations should include acct #s so that the user can easily invite them to the agency account if that is the next step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. change the payment roules

if i connect a Client to my Account, i Need the Feature to Change the payment. Ist not possible to connect as agency a Client with SEPA.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. We are working through the details of what it would mean to support agencies managing their client’s payments, if the client is responsible for their billing. Thank you!

8. Please include a billing report that allows an agency to find which account matches to which charge from bank statement.

A new report or even the billing statement report which can show the total spend per document number. It is difficult for agencies to match billing charges, which only show transaction dates, to the account that accrued the charge(s). Picture trying to find the account when you have over 100 client accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Re-marketing budget is too high for country like India

As told by your call center person, minimum budget to try re-marketing is INR 50K and text search again INR 50K. So, unless one invest INR100K they can not test the platform. This is big turn off for SMEs and start-ups especially in the market where Google is offering matching budget scheme at ultra low value (less than 2K)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When Prepaying, Don't Hold Extra Dollar.

I prepay for my ads. This way I can avoid overdrafts on my bank account. Recently I received an overdraft fee when I knew that I had enough to cover it. After looking into the matter, my bank informed me that Microsoft Adcenter has been charging for the proper amount PLUS $1.00! This extra $1.00 is just a hold. Microsoft does not actually take the money, but if you allow your account to stay at a minimum to get the job done, this can cause overdrafts, even though you will never really overdraft. Why on earth does Microsoft feel the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make it POSSIBLE to find the invoices that correspond to charges to the payment method

The redesign of the site may very well be useful for the people managing the keywords and campaigns. However, it has made it IMPOSSIBLE to easily find invoices from Microsoft/Bing that correspond to the charges automatically charged to the current payment method. That USED to be very simple. There needs to be a clear BILLING tab, with a listing of statements.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Roll up all credits into one monthly credit / payback, or create a credit threshold to reduce the number of billing receipts.

I've had to deal with 40+ credits, ranging from penny receipts to minimal charges, based on payments back to my account due to invalid clicks. Reallocation of all of these receipts takes hours, which no one wants to do.

There should be a system in place to roll-up all credits back into the account, rather than create separate receipts for each credit/charge.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. decrease the minimum payment for bank payments in australia

currently, the minimum payment is 150 AUD, google has it at 30 AUD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. billing address

When adding a credit card, do not require the billing address to match exactly. I have no problem adding billing addresses in Google and then I use the same one here and I CANNOT get some of them through, no matter how hard I try. Suite vs Ste vs # or a missing period or space is not a good reason to reject an address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. unblock credit card

Appearently our credit card was blocked years ago in some previous system (yahoo ads or ms adcenter), because MS was unable to charge $4 to the card. Even though we're a good Bing customer now, according to customer support your systems are unable to unblock a credit card for eternity once it gets blocked. So the only payment method available to us is a manual bank prepayment every few weeks and to monitor this very actively to prevent deactivation of campaigns. It has actually been suggested to me twice to ask my bank for a new credit card.. a card…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Merge accounts with pubCenter

We already have a Microsoft account which also was linked to pubCenter. Well, we couldn't use the account with BingAds because of the previous. It will be correct, if one account can ouse all Microsoft services.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. as an agent from bing ads a customer had made a suggestion to direct customer to the # for support when prompted with failed payment method.

customer had seemed frustrated that she had to dig and dig for support # vs. being prompted with support when failed paymen method added message was shown. Travis

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cost assumtions and suggestions

It does take a while for the first time users to figure out how to spend their money to achieve cost / efficiency balance, customize for themselves. I think that is crucial for SMB

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Advertiser should be able to Recharge his account with Account Role set as : "Advertiser Campaign Manager"

A new user added to existing Bing Account Should have Previlage to Recharge his account by himself on his end using "Advertiser Campaign Manager" Role on Bing Ads Users Tab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base