Advertisers who do business outside the US/CA/UK have a hard time if they want to exclude locations on city level. It is only possible to exclude predefined locations. Since there are no predefined city level locations in markets such as Germany or Italy, it would be very helpful if advertisers at least had the option to exclude a radius.5 votes
when create new Campaign in the list Country no have IRAN
Please add IRAN
Plz adapt bing in ukraine like in usa if u can plz)) not only language support) google and other support russia ( for example they put crimea to russia5 votes
In the web UI, allow filters to be applied based on the destination URL and display URL. We want to look at performance and make changes to ads that go to particular pages or contain particular substrings in the URL, and we can't currently do that.5 votes
Allow keyword bids to be specified as a percentage of the default ad group bid to which they belong. This makes it possible to adjust keyword variations within an ad group while still using the ad group bid to scale overall bidding more easily.5 votes
Make possible to target United Arab Emirates by Bing Ads5 votes
Please make "Rotate ads more evenly" the default option instead of "Optimize for clicks" (or allow users to choose which should be default)
Whenever creating a new ad group (or campaign which requires a default first ad group at the time of creation), the default selection for ad rotation is "Optimize for clicks". It would be great if users could set "Rotate ads more evenly" to be the default selection for every new ad group and campaign.
For someone who is always testing ad copy (that should b everyone!), this would be a huge difference in campaign creation.5 votes
Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with AccountID, Campaign, and Ad Group where you are seeing this issue so that we can further investigate?
According to your phone reps, campaign budgets are split equally among ad groups. In other words, a campaign with four ad groups and a $100 budget is actually a campaign with four ad groups, each of which has a $25 budget, and will not share budgets. This is a terrible feature and needs to be changed. Either late us directly budget ad groups, or let all ad groups use all of the available budget.
And if this isn't the case, train your phone reps better.5 votes
GoDaddy's Quick Shopping Cart is outdated for conversion tracking, prompting the user for Yahoo Search info. Their instructions are all for the old Yahoo platform.
Someone should reach out to GoDaddy and have them update this so you get more GoDaddy users using Bing Ads.5 votes
Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger for an All-In-One Marketing software as service
The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher since they are trying to achieve the same goals which is marketing the business and its products. Marketing department are in need for an all-in-one marketing software package, a power software that allows them to develop, manage and analyse all marketing channels and activities rather than having to use all kinds dissimilar tools and still have a low ROI, businesses across the world are looking for a Professional Marketing Management Tool/software, accounting departments, production departments have their own why cant the sale and marketing department? Please look at the academic structure of marketing as a guide, users want all that structure, functionality, activity etc into a software package. This is what we suggest you add to it including other features you think are necessary, you can further categories these into online and offline:
1. sms/email marketing
2. Search engine marketing (Bing and maybe Google too), already have this though.
3. Submission, bidding and tracking of video/static ads to other online ad networks not just MSN.
4. Affiliate marketing engine (please view Adobe Business Catalyst affiliate marketing engine www.businesscatalyst.com/) within the software. Not specific to physical products but digital products like windows 8 apps or ebooks stores.
5. Newsletter engine, Article marketing engine to directly to business blogs etc
7. Submission and tracking of video ads to TV Ad networks globally (e.g abc, fox, cnn, BBC etc). This will require and online platform where the TV side will scan the content for format, law and policy compliances while the users waits for approval and the status is shown on the new merged software. When its done the ad its aired.
8. Submission and tracking of offline-digital/nondigital signage networks (e.g http://www.mediasignage.com/)
9. An Office Market Place for custom designs (logos, corporate identity stuff, business cards, brochure, email templates, corporate desktop themes, document templates, excel templates, PowerPoint presentation templates, Access templates, professional high quality advert video services.etc) to serve users that don’t have design or super tech skills. Here a user will find profiles of designers choose one and one designed and sent back to them through the new merged software. Sellers pay a monthly fee.
10. Online WebPR/reputation management features for business.
11. Keep all Publisher key features, such as marketing material management, creation and editing.
12. For website creation features, have more powerful WYSIWYG features, as in Yola.com, or have an add on for DotNetNuke.com or other.
13. Integration with Dynamics CRM or other CRM from SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Sage etc.
14. SharePoint integration
15. Submission, bidding and tracking Ads to video centric websites such vimeo.com or youtube.com and video centric apps such Hulu, xbox and Skype.
16. Submission, bidding and tracking Ads to content centric apps on windows 8, windows phone or other platforms, like news or magazine apps.
17. Promotional products store such as pinniclepromotions.com or branders.com, rather creating your own store use a drop shipping method or affiliate marketing links
18. business products and services listing through a subscription per month on bing.com on a new a bing.com products and services search engine, like how alibaba.com or yellowpages.com works, this will help the business remain exposed even when its bidding budget has ran low this will help better ROI particularly for very small business. You can categorise products in the for main market segments consumer to consumer, consumer to business, business to business and business to business on bing.com products and services search engine.
19. Financial Management features to help calculate ROI, this must be connected with the affiliate marketing engine and sales engine of the business.
20. Market Research Store. No business can plan/model ahead without some form on insight into the market, we suggest at list the new bing.com product/service search engine must have a market research store under business to business category.
21. integrate with bing bussiness portal.
22 a developer store for those developers that sell solutions to those that develop for Office for the office store.
23.Interactive Radio/TV Applications: develop a platform/software as a service on Azure for the Radio/TV industry. The user phone/PC needs a hybrid radio/TV frequency antenna (FM/AM/UHS) and internet antenna and an template application from the radio station. This configuration will allow interactive radio/TV for the user, the sound or audio or video is sent through radio/TV waves into the application and the interaction (comments, etc) will be done of the internet using some new Skype comment system also when a radio advertisement plays the user will see the advertisement (picture or video )on their phone/PC application which allows them to interact with the advertisements but clicking through to the website and buy the product, this can also be part of bing Ads so advertisers can now also advertise on Radio/TV coupled with the internet this increases exposure and therefore ROI, you can call this Xbox Radio/TV or something. The Idea here is that LIVE data is transported using Radio/TV frequencies and user interactions (comments, click through to website etc) done over the internet. All you do is build a back end structure on Azure and offer (free or subscription) this to the TV/Radio industry as service globally, they then design the front end based on the temples you give them and API's to suite their brand but must be at little cost meaning many things should come prebuilt to increase adoption rates, but you also have to communicate with you OEM to include this two antennas/receivers built in. the application can play on any platform (windows, apple, linux etc ) that supports the hybrid data transmission for live TV/Radio and internet. Then figure out how bing ads/adcenter can advertise on the platform. This the future of media application, that allows a live a feed and a low latency interactions.
24.Salesforms.com features and capabilities should be added to it
You should have free version with some features, and various add-ons that come at various subscription per month depending on the feature or add-on. On your side revenue will come from ad commission, sale of software and subscriptions payment. Since Office is Global product this must allow submission to any market in the world. This new merge software does not compete with other partners products like Adobe or Corel it serves as a marketing management platform for any sized business and you can maybe call it Microsoft Office Marketer or something. The guys from google are revving their engines towards you, we believe that you should not have a price war, but continue to increase features and better users productivity and therefore increase its value relative to what they pay for it, as long as the value-to-price ratio is high you win, and its developers continue to develop for making even more better.
From a business perceptive any company in the world would buy any product thatwill directly or indirectly influence their profitability(direct influence :increase sales etc. Indirect influence: increase production, better customer service, operation efficiency, cost reductionetc) that's the main criteria you need to evaluate before shipping or investing in an idea that's meant for business,this exactly what the above product promises, "direct influence on the customers profitability", as long as its features reach and better than anything on the market similar or not. The reason advertising products or platforms make a lot money is because they have the ability to influence sales directly, like google advertising products. This helps the ecosystem and its developers.
Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger for an All-In-One Marketing software as service
The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher since they are trying to achieve the same goals which is marketing the business and its products. Marketing department are in need for an all-in-one marketing software package, a power software that allows them to develop, manage and analyse all marketing channels and activities rather than having…5 votes
I live in Angola and my primary market is Angola.
I would like Geo-targeting to be enabled for Angola.
With this voting system, it seems all odds is against me so, I ask that you consider my request, based on the profit potencial. I mean, the more product/services I sell, the more ads I will buy from you.5 votes
when y ou are adding new keywords to an existing campaign, if the keywords already exist, the system asks you to "fix" them. This is horribl
when y ou are adding new keywords to an existing campaign, if the keywords already exist, the system asks you to "fix" them. This is horrible.
It should just ignore the duplicate keywords, instead of having to fix each keyword which already exists...it won't let us enter new keywords until all duplicate keywords are fixed.
Google Adwords doesn't do this since years...
Seems like almost a bug. but kills the desire to add new keywords.
When there are already some accounts for the same client, until now there is no possibility for assigning them all to one "information of clients" → in Google it's called "MCC".
Normally there is the need to create new accounts under one "MCC", what means that you have to move all information from the old one to the new account.
For not having to do this move it would be nice if you could create an MCC and then assign different accounts under this one.
Normally it should be quite easy to program this.
The ability to set a Target CPA by ad group. If you have different products with their own desired tCPA in one campaign, tCPA doesn't help at all. In this case, tCPA at a campaign level tries to normalize all the ad groups within the campaign, which isn't optimal.
And, Google allows for tCPA by ad group.4 votes
Allow for the 'All Campaigns' column to be resizable. Currently, the campaigns are unnecessarily cramped and fall onto two lines if the campaign names are too long. On a large monitor it would look much better it this were allowed. See attached. Thank you.4 votes
Allow Target CPA for shopping campaigns4 votes
Broad Match Type in Negative Keyword4 votes
Make Bing Shopping be aviable in Italy is most important for italian advertisers .4 votes
Bings broad match algorithm has gone downhill quickly and broad match alone is now unusuable for all my clients, one client that sells polytunnels advertised for:
pets,fish BMW, Ford, Caravans, wood, hoovers all of the keyword Polytunnel..
im in the process of requesting recompense, due to this being none fault of my own4 votes
We’d like to help resolve this issue. Can you contact me via email so we can get details of your account and address the problematic matches?
Shared budgets currently show as "sufficient" even when they are running out at 6pm, 7pm in the day.4 votes
- Don't see your idea?