Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ad keyword to multiple campaigns and ad groups in one step

Please make it possible to ad keywords to multiple campaigns and ad groups in one step!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notice to new customers there maybe a 48hour wait before your ads show

It would be useful for new cusomers to know there is a 48 hour wait after setting up your campaign before the ads start to show.

I spent hours going around in circles trying to figure out what was wrong. When I finally contacted support they said wait 24 hours. The following day I contacted support again and was told it can be upto 48 hours whilst the crawl my site.

Not a good intoduction to Bing Ads. A lot of wasted time and frustration which could have been avoided with a simple notice or email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Throw it all away and start over. Stop copying an inferior product (google) and create your own original, better system.

Google Adwords is one of the worst pieces of programming I've ever had to indure. We came over to Bing hoping MS would innovate instead of copying a flawed system. They only reason people use Google is they don't have a choice. If you want advertisers to come to Bing you need to do a better job. The system is 1000% overly complicated and is not laid out or presented in a logical business manner. Pay me and I'lll help you fix it. (I have 40 years of business and marketing experience.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Displaying error "Add as keywords" table

Sometimes when I´m adding keywords thru search term table like new keywords, it´s not possible to change type of match from broad to exact due to wrong frame displaying, because exact match option is hidden under frame of the table.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. our bing ads is not working properly, we are unable to edit the ads etc no customer care number is available

our bing ads is not working properly, we are unable to edit the ads etc no customer care number is available

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Track goal conversion for up to 12 months

Many affiliate programs offer commission for sales from 90 days up to 12 months. At the moment Bing only offers goal conversion tracking for up to 90 days and this is not sufficient.

In addition many of the affiliate programs use archaic software so cannot provide the affiliates with reliable conversion figures so to be able to record goal conversion for a period up to 12 months is vital.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add option for a campaign start date and bring end date more to the front so it's not a hidden option

add option for a campaign start date and bring end date more to the front so it's not a hidden option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add device results (smartphone, desktop, etc.) to the main dashboard instead of only in reports

Add device results (smartphone, desktop, etc.) to the main dashboard instead of only in reports

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. For the UK, provide a tooltip or help page explaining "Metro Area"

There is no such term in common use in the UK "metro area" -- clearly this geo targeting term comes from US English. It is not a formal or mapping term with a known geo range.

It is not clear, and not explained anywhere, what geographic definition is given by Bing to a city "metro area" in the UK.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. poderia ter sugestão de palavra chave

poderia ter sugestão de palavra chave, quando preencher algumas, aparecer as mais buscadas, e o site é confuso no Brasil, opções esquisitas....

could have keyword suggestion when meeting some, appear the most sought, and the site is confusing in Brazil, weird options ....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Apply Negative Keywords to Normalized Search Query

We get a lot of search queries where three or four words are entered as one word. For example, "freepracticetest". By matching this search query to one of our keywords, Bing's algorithm clearly recognizes this as "free practice test". However, we include both "free" and "practice" in our negative keywords list, and this term still returns our ad.

It seems as though Bing Ads does things in this order:
    1. Apply negative keywords;
    2. Normalize search term;
    3. Display relevant ads.

But, it should do things in this order:
    1. Normalize search term;
    2. Apply negative keywords;
    3. Display relevant…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add sync with Google Ad words feature

Expand your import technology to support two-way synchronization with Google AdWords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pls allow for account owners/managers to view geo-specific and time of day/day of week conversion data in the acct UI, not just reports

a la AdWords, please add functionality to view conversion data for "geographic location", "time of day" and "day of week" bid modifiers so we can adjust in the same pane per the return/CPA, at campaign level (and ad group level if possible)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink

Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink with keyword we selected with match type to change, and a delete option to the left of keyword. The agent would like to change the text for the keyword selected and be able to ad to the negative keyword list, this would be convenient because he gathered stats from keyword running through our search engine and add this word because it is not generated accurate traffic.

Bing Ads Accredited Professional
    Christopher L.

Idea presented by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to pay less for consumers that stay less than a specific period of time

51% of my consumers stay on my site for 2-3 minutes (which is great) the other 49% immediately click away. They use the same keywords to find me since I cant control the consumers behavior via any changes to settings in my campaign I am proposing that Bing have a per click charge based on the time spent on the site. There are analytical tools that can identify these types of analytics so using this type of tool Bing would charge accordingly.

Right now the 49% that click away cost me the same per click as the 51% that stay.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Call Extension suggestion tool

There should be a tool like keyword search to measure how many people actually use call extension. like how many time the number is displayed and how many people used the number to call just to get a basic idea how many people actually call. call extension is useful or worthless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Previous and Next Ad Group Navigation

It would be great when viewing a specific ad group (keywords, ads, or other tab within that ad group) to have "Previous Ad Group" and "Next Ad Group" buttons. The order of Previous and Next would be the order in which I last sorted ad groups in the campaign or account view. E.g. if I'm in campaign view and sort by most impressions to least, then when I go into an ad group I can go to the Next ad group, which would be that with fewer impressions.

This would be helpful because I'm often traversing ad groups in a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base