Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New keyword suggestions by Bing

When Bing give new keyword suggestions similar to our keywords and offer to include them in our campaign, and we add them, the CPC prices should not be saved at their recommended CPC bid price, rather the lowest price between our max CPC price enabled on our adgroup settings, or their suggested price

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Targeting in Ireland - expanded to include cities, counties, etc

Our advertisers looking to reach an Irish audience currently only have 1 option for targeting - "Ireland".

It'd be great to extend this to counties, cities, and postal codes. This is a must have for any local advertiser or advertiser with a limited distribution for their product or service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. view available filters for filtered products product ads

When setting product targets in a Product Ad Ad Group, you can elect to filter by brand, condition, product type, BingAds label, BingAds group, SKU, ID or seller name. However, it does not show what options are available and how many products apply to a given filter. So, if i wanted to target a specific brand, I have to know EXACTLY what the brand name is in my feed, or make several attempts to guess the exact name and if i used upper case or lower case or hyphens, etc. This is very cumbersome when I manage 20K+ products across…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Correct Previous X Days vs Previous X Months in Automated Rules

I was super excited to see the release of automated rules in Bing Ads. This would finally allow us to automate bidding, even if it was simple automation.

But, as it turns out, the time-frame settings are defective when creating your automated rule. I have discovered that Preview X Days does not give you the previous X days.

For example, if you select "Previous 30 Days" what you will actually get is Previous Month. That is, it will return the days of the previous, full month. So, if you select "Previous 30 Days" on April 15th, it will effectively give…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. show me my old campaign results

Show me my old campaign results from 2010. Google can why cant you?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ways to improve Bing Ads Automated rules feature

In its current form the Bing Ads automated Rules feature allows comparison against one variable and then adjustment by a constant. It would be very helpful to have the adjustment be another variable. And example of this would be to test if the Bid amount is less than the Mainline Bid, if so set the bid to the Mainline Bid amount. Currently you can only test if the Bid is less than a constant amount and then increase it by either a percentage or by an amount. The amount set applies to all keywords which is somewhat illogical as different…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back the "SEARCH ACROSS ACCOUNTS" tool. It is extremely difficult to search 4 accounts individually and taking 4 times as long. :(

Bring back the "SEARCH ACROSS ACCOUNTS" tool. It is extremely difficult to search 4 accounts individually and taking 4 times as long. :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. amélioration du temps de latence

le changement d'une annonce a mis 3 jours a se répercuter en réel dans la recherche bing......c'est immédiat chez le concurrent !!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. budget en bibiotheque partagee

indispensable de mettre le budget en bibliotheque partagée de façon à pouvoir gérer plusieurs campagnes sur le même compte et avec le même budget, c'est ingérable sinon........!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. mettre une option par defaut dans outil et diagnostic des annonce pour ne pas resaisir a chaque fois le lieu et le pays et le lieu

mettre une option par defaut dans outil et diagnostic des annonce pour ne pas resaisir a chaque fois le lieu et le pays et le lieu ce qui est une perte de temps très importante !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve (Dutch) keyword suggestions in Research Keyword tool

The suggestions for alternative/new keywords on the Dutch Keyword Research tool are often not very helpful or not at all related to the keyword researched. Could you work on improving the language software?
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gostaria de ver meu historico de fundos e os fundos disponiveis no momento.

Gostaria de ver meu historico de fundos e os fundos disponiveis no momento.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FAR TO COMPLICATED GUYS

Guys Im a Google Adwords customer so used to simplicity. After finally succumbing to trying Bing Ads I'm not happy.
    Firstly. Your Ad Groups all require a separate advert. So that means my own advertisements were competing against each other increasing the price WOW. This is confirmed by your Ad staff.
    Secondly. I just want to put all my keywords into one Ad group - your system created all of these ad groups when I imported my Google settings - you should have warned me it is so complicated to get all of my keywords into one Ad Group. Your…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Display Avg. Pos, Avg. CPC, and Spend when editing Locations/countries

This is necessary to know if an increase or decrease in bids is required in a different country. Is supported in Google Adwords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to save target groups like countries!

With hundreds of campaigns, it would be nice to be able to choose a "favourite" or "saved" country target group. For example, every new campaign or ad group, I have to MANUALLY select all 8 countries I want. Having a pre-defined group of countries (with a label such as "TIER 1") would be incredibly helpful and save time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Filter for 'Keyword Text Length'

Being able to filter keywords for an ad group by length (e.g. keyword text length less than or equal to; keyword text length greater than or equal to) would be extremely helpful, as many of my campaigns consider long tail keywords more profitable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Limit ads delivery to click-to-call only! Google has this feature and click to website is not working for me.

Limit ads delivery to click-to-call only! Google has this feature and click to website is not working for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. hello I have Adsense with this site: http://earn-money-dollars-us.blogspot.com http://goo.gl/CIgZWS here but the problem site there s afiich

hello I have Adsense with this site: http://earn-money-dollars-us.blogspot.com http://goo.gl/CIgZWS here but the problem site there s afiiche well with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome j had the problem when I have put Adsense c is what the solution please? thank you for your help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Delete doesn't mean delete - Historical look s/b > than 6 mos

While the delete option is preferred for keyword management, occasionally it is necessary to have a look back greater than 6 months to discover campaign flaws that don't show up quickly. Without keyword recovery, repair can be tricky or not possible. And we agree that changing the match type should not push the former keyword match type into the delete category.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base