Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Landscape Grid Accurate

The landscape grid is grossly inaccurate.

According to the grid one of my keywords should get 50 impressions a day for $1.10.

I didn't get a single impression when I set the bid at $1.10. Absolutely ZERO impressions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to "select all" for adding Callout Extensions to Ads

For the new Callout Extensions, it would reduce how manual the process currently is if there was a "Select All" button to add all callouts to a campaign at once. Right now clicking through is very manual, on top of how manual it is to do this campaign by campaign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. just garbage

wont let anyone build a new ad. bing is just garbage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include Bouroughs

Requesting the addition of boroughs as a targeting option and to add information on your support website with instructions on how to add zip codes in bulk via Bing Ads Editor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Get reviewers that have an I.Q. above 70 and aren't power mad.

Reviewers can't seem to comprehend the fact of branding and product marketing as well the simple fact that two urls can point to the exact same place, but have different limitations. Bing policy doesn't prohibit this, but the limited capabilities of current reviewers improperly discriminates against advertisers - which also deprives Bing of advertising dollars as a result. Sad and foolish. Counterproductive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Provide more towns and cities in the dropdown location selector for the UK

there are big chunks of the UK missing from your city and town selector. The city of Stockport is not on there and the county of Trafford is missing with all its cities.
    Local businesses like mine have to advertise locally.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Wollte mal Frage ob alles ok

Gehts noch ?

Wie teuer soll das noch werden ?
    Ihr braucht Euch nicht wundern wenn Google alles bekommt!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. keyword planner deletes keywords... should keep them

add an easy way to keep keyword searches in the tool instead of deleting them upon the next keyword. no idea why it does this by default. thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Bing" Prices Down!

Did you know at one time Google Merchant/Shopping Beta was actually free for PPC users (over 3 years of free service for user feedback)? Regardless, currently Bing is 3 times the cost when compared to Google Shopping/Merchant. For example, for every $100 that we spend with Bing it will drive roughly 300 clicks, with Google, 1000 clicks. Not to mention the quality of traffic from Google is paramount compared to Bing, giving us a 6% Return on investment from Google, compared to 3% from Bing. So, to make this clear on a small scale, So per 1000 clicks, if our…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. quickly filter out what ad groups we miss/forget to put ads

Provide a dimension or alert setting to quickly filter out what ad groups are missing active ads (to quickly identify groups you forgot/didn't put ads)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. UX/UI problem on Add keywords Page

Since at least Months i cant see the KW price without having to click on it. The space is not as width as it should be / was before.
    Im using Firefox 43.0.4 with those 3 Addons:
    Noscript 2.9 - every script on the page is allowed
    uBlock Origin - switched off on the page
    Privacy Badger - just installed recently (error exisited before i was using this addon) - every tracker is allowed on the page

Error also exisit when using chrome - but when using IE its nearly non existant

Screenshot Interface FF (same on chrome): http://i.imgur.com/Ho4JEOb.jpg

Screenshot…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i am searching for lawyers in melbourne victoria but getting melbourne florida results

stop showing irrelevant results in ad preview and test - Melbourne Victoria australia shows Melbourne florida results - completely irrelevant for a local search

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow more than 50 items to be viewed at once.

Currently you can only see 50 items at once. If I am in a view where I should have say, 85 keywords visible to me, I can only see 50 without the page having to load more. Was this done for bandwidth reasons? If I hit CTRL + F, and search for one, and it is near the bottom, I cannot find it.

Also, if I want to copy an entire column, I can't hold CTRL and drag the mouse down. After I reach the 50th word, the page loads the next 50, but forgets the first 50.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Previous version, Bing can add directly keywords from Keywords Research to Campaign. Now, Bing can't do that. I have to Export to CSV File

Previous version, Bing can add directly keywords from Keywords Research to Campaign. Now, Bing can't do that. I have to Export to CSV File

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There is no Product Extension created for the campaign. well, make it easier / obvious how to create this!

There is no Product Extension created for the campaign. well, make it easier / obvious how to create this!
    It keeps telling me this but there is no clearly stated way to create a product extension add, turn this notification into a link that takes me to the right page to create a product extension, this is very frustrating!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Contry block/ enable

I live in a boarder city of sarnia, Ontario. i would like to appeal to only Canadians since its an industrial company.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow us to see the performance by device on the UI so it's easier and faster to make decisions & adjust bid modifier by campaigns & device

Allow us to see the performance by device on the UI so it's easier and faster to make decisions & adjust bid modifier by campaigns & device

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Location of Users Reported in the Interface

Please allow the location of user to be segmented in the bing ads interface where we could see at the country, state, city, or zip code level how many people are receiving impressions, clicks, conversions, CPA, ROAS, etc. This would allow us to more easily bid up or down on locations (the location report tab does not allow higher views such as by state or by country, as it lists every city and does not aggregate).

Allowing geographical reporting at the state level would be much easier for clients that do not want to get granular at the city and/or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Review use of partial match words as negatives

I've recently encountered a situation with negative keyword conflicts were caused by partial matches, e.g. 'old' blocked 'cold and 'mokers' blocked 'smokers'. Please review this policy, i.e. just use match the actual keyword used exactly, not on partials.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base