Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Bing Ads suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Bing Ads experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to bingads-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Bing Ads support team.

How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Client Level (MCC) Conversion Tracking

Have an option to create a conversion tracking code on client level, the same way as MCC level conversion tracking code in Google.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • import google analytics data

Import google analytics data
      Since I now can import Adwords, I can autotag so I can more or less track all in Google analytics I only miss the possibility to get the tracked data back into Bing Ads. Either manually or on regular basis. Might also be good if other data based on Adwords(in analytics) might be imported also. That could be a good base for further expansion of the bing ads account, especially in countries where Bing are very small compared to Google and thus the base for intelligence is limitied for bing. Even if searchpatterns are different there…

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • has no one asked for reports like time on page, page views per keyword, bounce rates, impression share???

time on page, pages views for keywords, bounce rates, impression share???

5 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Full Search Term Reports

Currently the Search Term Report only shows searches that resulted in a click. Please update this to show the full search term report for all impressions. This way we don't have to wait for an irrelevant search term to result in a click/charge before we can add it as a negative. This will help prevent wasteful ad spend.

4 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Addition of all conversions column

Addition of All conversions column for reporting to help advertisers track other important sales funnel conversions (without having them as part of existing conversions column. It will lead to more informed ad optimization

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• data retention -- we need to be able to retrieve data going back to the beginning of time. This is bizarre that we can't.

WE should be able to retrieve data older than just 3 years. Google Adwords let's us retrieve data going back to the beginning of time and we expect the same from Bing. We lost some critical data that we can't recreate because of this.

4 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

It would be great to pull a report within Bing Ads that shows IP addresses of the clicks

4 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• reports need total spend

reports do not automatically total the spend column - need to manually go in each one. please fix this

4 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Search queries from Cortana and Siri in Bing Ads performance reports

With the nature of search evolving rapidly in the mobile environment, it would be highly beneficial to be able to analyze KPIs and share of search queries coming from Cortana and Siri in the Bing Ads performance reports. This will help advertisers to further refine their keyword portfolio and adapt to more innovative ways of search.

4 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• I'd like to "easily" generate a DayParting Report for at least a year across the account and adgroups.

Right now I am trying to generate Dayparting reports for many of my adgroups. Currently in Bing I can get hourly data for up to six months but it doesn't break that data down by day of the week. Through some Excel wizardry I am able to assign Days to Dates, but It would be awesome if this was available as a report in Bing where I can generate a report for the full year of 2014 where I can see who adgroups perform hourly by the day of the week.

This of course directly translates to how I would…

4 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Like your basic ads, there needs to be a live way that an advertiser can review how their Site Extensions will appear.

Like your basic ads, there needs to be a live way that an advertiser can review how their Site Extensions will appear.

4 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow exclusion of 0 click queries in Search Query Reports

Can you please allow users to exclude 0 click queries from Search Query reports?

A box allowing that split would let advertisers exporting data that right now is just not manageable for large size accounts (excel/tsv files are way too large to open if 0 click queries are included).

Thank you

4 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Do not count some Conversions, under "conversion" column

Similar to Google Adwords,
                            We want to have the ability for each conversion goal, to choose whether its conversions will get counted under "conversion" column or not.

The segmentation feature is not enough, because it looks too messy, and doesn't allow to sort the column by conversion rate.

The motivation:
                            I have 2 conversion goals: checkout page view, and sale. I upload sales offline.
                            I want the conversion column to count the checkout page view goal, since it is important enough to know whether visitors go where i want them to go.

however, if the same visitor also makes a…

3 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add a field for current campaign budget to campaigns report

Currently, the ONLY sad way of pulling a report containing the "Budget" column is to do it each account at a time. You can't pull it from the "Reports" section (In any Budgets and Billing report type) nor through the API. It's just not a field that has been exposed (for some reason).

What I want to be able to do is simple: pull a campaign report from the API or the UI to get the current campaign budget amounts for each campaign across accounts I select.

Ex. Header: Account name, Campaign name, Budget, ...

3 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• search term

I received 1,500 impressions in one of my keywords from yesterday performance but when I tried to run a search term report I have not seen any search term matched to the keyword.

Please update your system and allow us to see search term result for high-volume keywords.

It doesn't make much sense that I can see data for a keyword that had one impression and one click but not a keyword that supposedly received more than 1,500 impressions.

It makes me wonder how reliable the data is because if there is no corresponding information in the search terms, the…

3 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Historical Reports - 3 Year Limit?

Hello, I noticed in the main campaigns dashboard area that the TIME drop down has "ENTIRE TIME." That entire time is actually only the last 3 years.

If you have had an account longer than three years, it's not accurate to say ENTIRE TIME. "Last 3 years" would be accurate.

Furthermore, in REPORTS > Campaign, you can select DATE RANGE: From this drop down menu, there is an "ALL TIME" range that only goes back in my case to 2015. Again, this is inaccurate and mislabeled.

So you have two mistakes, both of which contradict each other, and both of…

3 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• All. Conv Column / Ability To Not Have A Conversion Goal Be Listed in Conv Column

As with Google you can push a conversion event into the interface, but not have it record in the conversions column. It then populated in the All. Conv column with any other conversions you may be tracking.

The end goal would be to have transactions flowing into the conversions column and then a separate column for (Transactions + Adds to Cart), that can be downloaded and used for bidding optimizations around this micro conversion.

This would allow much more insight into how we should bid for keywords that do not have a direct last paid click conversion.

3 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add CPA to goals report- I have an advertiser that has multiple goals and would like to be able to see the CPA for each individual goal.

Advertisers with multiple conversion goals are not able to see separate CPA metrics with the current goals report- also if there was a way to implement goals in the campaign view that would be ideal.

3 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Geolocation Report

It will be super useful if the geolocation report could break down the information at the keyword level. That way we can see which keyword received the click and from where on the same report.

3 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add BMM as a match type for reporting filters in the UI

In the reporting for search terms/keywords, you can sort by Exact, Phrase, and Broad. You cannot sort by BMM and instead have to manually look for keywords with “+”.

3 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Bing Ads Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base