How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Make Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible

Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!

3,018 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Need to had the editor available for Macs!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bing Ad editor needs to work on macs also. A lot of people work on macs now says.  ·   · 
    JannaJanna shared a merged idea: Bing Editor should have a compatible version for Mac Os.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please offer Bing Editor for Mac  ·   · 
    PaoloPaolo shared a merged idea: It's time for a Bing Ads Editor for Mac c'mon!!!!  ·   · 
    Joe FJoe F shared a merged idea: Stop Ignoring The High Demand for Mac-Compatible Ads Editor  ·   · 
    Sterling GreenSterling Green shared a merged idea: Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: version for mac please!  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: Mac version of Bing Editor  ·   · 
    MitchMitch shared a merged idea: Make your damn ad center mac compatible!!!  ·   · 
    Tina KelleherTina Kelleher shared a merged idea: Desktop compatibility with Mac  ·   · 

193 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wake up the gods!!! It's here!!! Finally!!! Thank you Microsoft! Today is a great day!

absolutely insane that 6 years later there is still no editor for Mac. I would have thought this to be the #1 priority seeing how if we can't USE YOUR PLATFORM we don't care about any other shiny extension you throw at us.

i spend almost no time (and money) with Bing because I cannot easily optimize and edit my campaigns.

This is ridiculous. I'm using Bing since 2011 and it's been 5 years I have to switch to a pc to use Bing editor. Yes I've been waiting for 5 years for this

• SeamusSeamus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

4 months since the announcement and still no updates or concrete release date?

• Peter EmpsonPeter Empson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Early summer release date, I suppose we should be happy its going to happen but I can't help but feel that Microsoft are so incredibly disconnected from the real world, still

It is almost the end of 2015 and yet M$ fails to deliver Mac version of Bing Ads editor.

Continue losing more money from serious advertisers!!!!

A Mac version of the Bing Ads editor would be appreciated as it's not 100% compatible with the browsers used on the Mac OS. Thank you in advance for your service.

• MAC-DaddyMAC-Daddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Microsoft Dudes! Wake up and smell the demand! Please make our lives easier by creating a MAC version editor! Seriously...We're spending money on your services the least you could do is put your EGO aside.

P.S. Im ripping VM software to run BingAds. After 6 years you all can go F* yourselves. Just get out of the game already so we can all move on with our lives.

They won't. Bing/Yahoo is dying and they have themselves to blame by alienating people by basically just being D***s. Really? No resources to support MAC users? I hope you fail at this point so we all can stop having to look for 3rd party solutions. Im sure there is some startup with vision that will be happy to take over your barren offices in Santa Monica.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base