How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Don't Limit The Number Of Ads or Keywords Viewable at the Account Level!

When at the account level in the Bing Ads interface, I often want to populate ALL of my keywords or ads but am limited by the error "Your account has more keywords than can be displayed, select a campaign to narrow down the scope."

This limits the analysis options that I can do on an account level from within the interface. I might want to quickly identify my top 10 conversion generating keywords accross all ad groups but in order to do so, I would have to download a report, which is a pain. Being able to populate and sort ALL data from the interface would be super useful.

523 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert BoydRobert Boyd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Nikki KuhlmanNikki Kuhlman shared a merged idea: Expand number of items listed on a page  ·   · 
    James KrewsonJames Krewson shared a merged idea: Remove Keyword Display Limits  ·   · 
    AureaAurea shared a merged idea: Display all campaign ads / keywords on one screen  ·   · 
    started  ·  Bing AdsAdminBing Ads (Bing Ads, Bing Ads) responded  · 

Update August 2014

Thank you for your feedback requesting an increased number of keywords viewable in the UI at the Account level.

We are pleased to inform you that you can now view accounts up to 250,000 keywords, 250,000 ads, and 100,000 ad groups in the corresponding tabs.

Accounts larger than these limits will continue to be manageable in the UI by simply narrowing the scope to a specific campaign.

We are continuing to make steady progress on raising performance and scale in the UI for larger accounts. Please watch this space for further updates.

Thanks
    Sachin Tayade
    Principal Program Manager Lead, Bing Ads

Update April 2014

Thank you for your feedback and votes requesting an increased number of keywords viewable in the UI at the Account level.

We are pleased to tell you that this enhancement will be released later this month and will include an increase from 5k to 50k ( that’s a 10x increase in fold) and this new 50k limit will be available at Account AND Campaign level.

It will be released along with additional ease-of-use improvements in the UI, as well.

Thank you again.

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I going with Susan. Ads they just have to jump out at you and to get them out there quickly, want to sell not read a newspaper. It more spontaneous for customers to buy.

• SumitSumit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Bing, if i want the keywords from the Campaign Level then it asks me to Select Campaign and Ad Group but in this way i am not able to optimize my account properly.
        also if i want the same at the Ad Groups Level, it asks me to select any Ad Group. this is not done Bing.
        i can not work efficiently if you want me to narrow the filters all the time.

also, the positions it is showing at Bing Ads Dash board is not accurate. please work on this to make it more accurate so that it'll be helpful while optimization.

also i have one more suggestion.
        try to develop the feature of "Increasing Keywords Bid by _%" in Bing Ads.
        this will be really helpful to make bulk changes in the Ad Group with large number of keywords.

"hey bing; I get speed and performance is a thing, but why can't we go to the keyword tab and have unrestricted use of the filter? Sometimes, i'm only looking for a handfull of keywords that aren't converting or KY's that could use a little help; but It takes me EXPONENTIALLY longer to have to sift through each and every campaign and adgroup INDEPENDANTLY. This NEEDs to be fixed"

what that guy said.

• JaradJarad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me tell you how stupid the Bing Ads engineers are. They don't even have enough common-sense to SORT the ad group list after you are forced to select a Campaign first just to see the keywords in your account. This is beyond common-sense. It's like Bing Ads developers are all high school interns that could care less about usability.

hey bing; I get speed and performance is a thing, but why can't we go to the keyword tab and have unrestricted use of the filter? Sometimes, i'm only looking for a handfull of keywords that aren't converting or KY's that could use a little help; but It takes me EXPONENTIALLY longer to have to sift through each and every campaign and adgroup INDEPENDANTLY. This NEEDs to be fixed

• RickRick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not only that, but you can't even create a report for keywords that include "xyz" - it will match on exact only. this is BEYOND absurd.

it's impossible for me to reconcile the fact that adcenter, who tries to compete with AdWords, does give you the ability to: 1.) search across more than a single adgroup; and 2.) apply an "includes text" filter in any way.

• Paul HayesPaul Hayes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think in general the number of keywords per page is very poor when looking at keywords of a campaign or an ad group.

In Google Adwords I can see up to 500 keywords per page. That would be the minimum I'd like to be able to see.

• Dave HDave H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Susan, that only works when at the account level and trying to filter down (and also requires you to select an adgroup, whilst I'd prefer to see all keywords within a campaign).

If you're already at a campaign level when you try to view keywords your filtering options are "Select an ad group", of which the only drop-down option is "undefined". This also appears to prevent the addition of any filters.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also get the same error at the campaign level!!! The adCenter interface should be modified to work with OUR accounts, NOT the other way around. If you want to try and keep up with Adwords, your UI MUST be AT LEAST AS GOOD AS THEIRS!!! This is a no-brainer....

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is CRAP! How am I supposed to easily make keyword changes to the whole account such as pausing any keyword over a certain CPA? or above a certain price with 0 conversions? Your interface needs some serious work!!!

• Susan Palmer, Bing AdsAdminSusan Palmer, Bing Ads (Admin, Bing Ads) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dave, after you select the campaign name from the drop down box in the keywords tab, please select the "apply" button to execute the filter. Your keywords will be displayed once you click apply. Please let us know if this does not resolve the issue for you.

We are working to improve this experience in a future upgrade.

• Dave HDave H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having a few issues with the current implementation: the keywords tab says that I have more keywords than can be displayed and asks me to filter them down by campaign (despite having already selected only those in one campaign). It also will not allow me to apply further filters.

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hopefully the platform update coming out soon fixes this travesty.

• SuggestionSuggestion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also the ability to see negative keywords on one screen instead of having to go through pages 1 of 2, 1 of 3, ect.

• Brian BroadbentBrian Broadbent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would describe this request another way. You cannot view keyword level data unless you first click on an ad group. I'd like to be able to see all my keywords and be able to search and query on them without first having to drill into ad group level first.

• susansusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In adCenter, if I have a lot of keywords, I can’t display them all on one page – I can only see 20 at a time. Additionally, I can’t see an ad and its keywords on one page as I can in Adwords. I can see the ad, or I can see the keywords, but I can’t view them together on one screen in AdCenter.

Feedback and Knowledge Base