How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Make Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible

Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!

2,698 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Bing Ad editor needs to work on macs also. A lot of people work on macs now says.  ·   · 
    JannaJanna shared a merged idea: Bing Editor should have a compatible version for Mac Os.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please offer Bing Editor for Mac  ·   · 
    PaoloPaolo shared a merged idea: It's time for a Bing Ads Editor for Mac c'mon!!!!  ·   · 
    Joe FJoe F shared a merged idea: Stop Ignoring The High Demand for Mac-Compatible Ads Editor  ·   · 
    Sterling GreenSterling Green shared a merged idea: Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: version for mac please!  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: Mac version of Bing Editor  ·   · 
    MitchMitch shared a merged idea: Make your damn ad center mac compatible!!!  ·   · 
    Tina KelleherTina Kelleher shared a merged idea: Desktop compatibility with Mac  ·   · 

163 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PolPol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is non-sense. Just create a Mac version, it's better for you.

• Mike MillettMike Millett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being Mac compatible makes it seem like you only care about yourself. It also makes it difficult for us to give you our money. This really makes no sense at all.

• kevinkevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tired this. does not work well at all "paralell desktop". need Mac version please

• Elizabeth WuElizabeth Wu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not want to resort to using two laptops to do my work. Why has a Mac version not been made yet? I feel like there should be an obvious and urgent necessity for action

• Kirk WilliamsKirk Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Grandiose Plan Of Action:

Step 1 - Make calendar reminder to daily add 3 votes to this.
        Step 2 - Vlog the experience and release it in 5 years on YouTube.
        Step 3 - Use the money from ads to pay Bing to assign a dev team solely for creating this.
        Step 4 - Smile.

• GeorgeGeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My work-around is: http://dev.modern.ie/tools/vms/ you can use virtual box for free and install one of this machines and then put the bing editor in there. Maybe they could make a nice FREE package for us so that we do not need to buy anything and bing ads/etc is ready to go.

• BirgitBirgit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all,

I looked for a workaround to install Bing Editor on a Mac and came across something called "paralell desktop". Did anyone tried this out yet, and more important does it work? If it does, I think it is worthwile the $79 investment. But then I want to be sure that it works.

• Shawn SchwegmanShawn Schwegman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea on when a Mac version may be available??? Most Agency people use Mac's... It's just a reality, so if you want Agencies to use Bing Ads, perhaps it might be wise to develop a Mac version... just sayin... ;)

thanks,
        shawn

• JessicaJessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kinda confused why an iOS app was released before the Mac Desktop Editor. If you're doing serious maintenance on your campaigns, you're not going to do that on your mobile device...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can anyone at Bing comment on when a mac version might be out?

Would imagine Bing is losing millions of dollars each year by not having mac version. Anyone??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will add my 2 cents on how many cents you are missing out on by not offering a Mac desktop tools - LOTS!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base