How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Make Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible

Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!

2,156 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    PaoloPaolo shared a merged idea: It's time for a Bing Ads Editor for Mac c'mon!!!!  ·   · 
    Joe FJoe F shared a merged idea: Stop Ignoring The High Demand for Mac-Compatible Ads Editor  ·   · 
    Sterling GreenSterling Green shared a merged idea: Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: version for mac please!  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: Mac version of Bing Editor  ·   · 
    MitchMitch shared a merged idea: Make your damn ad center mac compatible!!!  ·   · 
    Tina KelleherTina Kelleher shared a merged idea: Desktop compatibility with Mac  ·   · 

114 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eyal GershonEyal Gershon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously ? is two years not enough time for you to make a Mac OS version available?
        the first comment on this thread is from February 2012, how long does it take ??

• VladVlad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We spent over 3m a year in AdWords thanks to AdWords editor tool. With Bing ads we spend less then 300k due to manual work. I don't understand why Bing hasn't released editor tool for Macs, this is major failure in all of our eyes. Advertiser can double their profits so will Bing.

• NamelessNameless commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea, WTF, I have to click every freaking ad manually to change stuff.

It's 2014 and Mac is one of the top laptop in the USA, if not the world.

And Mac owner has been shown to be RICHER, in general, to PC peeps.

That's why Microsoft is losing, freaking unacceptable.

• Nate Nate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this were a kickstarter, I'd back it for sure. Don't get any ideas, Bing, just give us the feature already. If you can't tell by the comments, it's a big missed opportunity and it's losing you money.

• JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We spend a quarter mill a month via adwords and want to do the same in Bing but only use mac. Childish not to have this available.

• Chris JPChris JP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had to scale down my ad spend because I am finding large campaigns unmanageable in the web interface.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make a mac friendly version. We want to spend money with you, but will not do it manually.

• KennisKennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't use Bing Ads until the editor is compatible with mac. That's the only way that would work for me. I have over 100,000 keywords and I am using a mac only.

• QuentinQuentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can you guys at Microsoft stop masturbating for a second and release the f****ing mac version???

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base