How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Make Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible

Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!

1,944 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Joe FJoe F shared a merged idea: Stop Ignoring The High Demand for Mac-Compatible Ads Editor  ·   · 
    Sterling GreenSterling Green shared a merged idea: Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: version for mac please!  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: Mac version of Bing Editor  ·   · 
    MitchMitch shared a merged idea: Make your damn ad center mac compatible!!!  ·   · 
    Tina KelleherTina Kelleher shared a merged idea: Desktop compatibility with Mac  ·   · 

97 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris JPChris JP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had to scale down my ad spend because I am finding large campaigns unmanageable in the web interface.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make a mac friendly version. We want to spend money with you, but will not do it manually.

• KennisKennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't use Bing Ads until the editor is compatible with mac. That's the only way that would work for me. I have over 100,000 keywords and I am using a mac only.

• QuentinQuentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can you guys at Microsoft stop masturbating for a second and release the f****ing mac version???

• PasPas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, you are slow... I should have been release long time ago.

• RoyRoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this badly. Our supervised spend exceeds 50k/month on Google and we'd utilize you more if you had a mac-based editor. Our entire ad agency is mac-based.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have thousands of ads (through hundreds of ad groups) and the web platform doesn't allow for all of the Ads Editor features. Even the live chat Bing Ads consultant I spoke with sounded sheepish about them not offering a Mac version. Pathetic.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's 2014, there is no reason that your editor cannot be compatible with MAC. I'm embarrassed for BING and their lack of urgency with this.

• bing sucks bing sucks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this stupid thing is NEVER coming. They've said it is coming for YEARs. It would take a few developers and drop in the bucket of their massive profit.

i would do so much more advertising on Bing, if they had this.

i spent 20k on google every month. Bing could easily get 25-50% if they only had this tool. they are such F@$#ing idiots.

typica f-ing MSFT.

WHY!!!

• DmitryDmitry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this ASAP, as do thousands and thousands of other advertisers. What is the holdup?!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base