How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Make Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible

Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!

2,312 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    PaoloPaolo shared a merged idea: It's time for a Bing Ads Editor for Mac c'mon!!!!  ·   · 
    Joe FJoe F shared a merged idea: Stop Ignoring The High Demand for Mac-Compatible Ads Editor  ·   · 
    Sterling GreenSterling Green shared a merged idea: Please make a version of the Bing Ads Editor Mac Compatible!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: version for mac please!  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: Mac version of Bing Editor  ·   · 
    MitchMitch shared a merged idea: Make your damn ad center mac compatible!!!  ·   · 
    Tina KelleherTina Kelleher shared a merged idea: Desktop compatibility with Mac  ·   · 

126 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! Just had to turn turn away a client wanting to only run PPC on MS AdCenter simply because I don't have an Editor program. Sad they haven't done this yet. :(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Painful. It is terribly painful to have to run vmware in order to make updates via Bing Editor on my mac. Times are tough and resources are slim. Please help us help you make more money!

• TPS StaffTPS Staff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. We were just about to clone our huge AdWords portfolio to advertise with Bing and got stopped in our tracks by the lack of an editor app for OSX. Stunned.

How many $$ did MS miss today because they've lost advertising from those of us who run our businesses on Macs?

Seriously, MS, we're not going to switch to Windows because of Bing ads; this just looks petty. It's not 1995 and you're not battling for Windows dominance anymore by bullying devs to not release Mac software. Just make a Mac version. Yahoo! should be mad about this.

• ALAL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sill nothing? what is the reason, you will force us to buy pc or what?

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apple may be building a search engine. Bing wouldn't want to encourage losing market share ;)

• Eyal GershonEyal Gershon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously ? is two years not enough time for you to make a Mac OS version available?
        the first comment on this thread is from February 2012, how long does it take ??

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base