How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Create Shared Negative Keyword Libraries

This is a recent functionality very useful from adwords. When you have thousands of negative keywords, it's not easy to manage them. Libraries permite that. Same for Display campaigns w/ negative websites.

187 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pierre-Henri HABERTPierre-Henri HABERT shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Alec BertramAlec Bertram shared a merged idea: Account-level negative keywords  ·   · 
    started  ·  Bing AdsBing Ads responded  · 

Hello! Thank you for your recommendation and votes on this functionality. We’re pleased to announce that this will be available in the Fall of this year.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JameyJamey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed on the need. Spent probably 3 hours on the phone with your tech people trying to explain the different ways negative keyword lists are imported and used to get to this conclusion. Wasted alot of paid phone time on your end as well. I manage all keyword lists in adwords and make changes there and import identical campaign on Bing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, please get this feature implemented Bing - then the real big accounts would be able to be properly managed here.

• Vijay GoelVijay Goel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, this is a major feature in Google that allows me to deploy more campaigns that prevents me from doing the same in Bing

• HillaryHillary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've got 31 campaigns that share negative keywords. This feature is really needed!

• Marta BeltranMarta Beltran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a gambling account called ONCE (Spanish), but once means also 11 (eleven). They want to block with negatives any possible search related to teenagers ***, and would use "***" as a negative Kw at account level.

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Neg Keywords in BING is one of my biggest complaints. I have many campaigns and adgroups to manage, so having a shared list of neg keywords that I could manage would save me a ton of time. I hope to see this feature added soon!

• MarcosMarcos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely... makes no sense to copy lists of 100s or 1000s of negative's, again to each campaign.
        Thanks for this one

Feedback and Knowledge Base