How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Create Shared Negative Keyword Libraries

This is a recent functionality very useful from adwords. When you have thousands of negative keywords, it's not easy to manage them. Libraries permite that. Same for Display campaigns w/ negative websites.

200 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pierre-Henri HABERTPierre-Henri HABERT shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Leslie FonsLeslie Fons shared a merged idea: Negative Keyword Lists  ·   · 
    Alec BertramAlec Bertram shared a merged idea: Account-level negative keywords  ·   · 

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WinSev1WinSev1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did this was to let its work , I still very upset with what I did? Let see what after this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, please get this feature implemented Bing - then the real big accounts would be able to be properly managed here.

• Vijay GoelVijay Goel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, this is a major feature in Google that allows me to deploy more campaigns that prevents me from doing the same in Bing

• HillaryHillary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've got 31 campaigns that share negative keywords. This feature is really needed!

• Marta BeltranMarta Beltran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a gambling account called ONCE (Spanish), but once means also 11 (eleven). They want to block with negatives any possible search related to teenagers ***, and would use "***" as a negative Kw at account level.

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Neg Keywords in BING is one of my biggest complaints. I have many campaigns and adgroups to manage, so having a shared list of neg keywords that I could manage would save me a ton of time. I hope to see this feature added soon!

• MarcosMarcos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely... makes no sense to copy lists of 100s or 1000s of negative's, again to each campaign.
        Thanks for this one

Feedback and Knowledge Base