How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Ad Intelligence Compatible For Mac

I love the Ad Intelligence Excel add in tool. It makes generating keyword ideas and bid estimates so easy.... my problem, I only have a mac at work. Please make the add in tool for excel compatible with Excel for Mac.

158 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lisa LittleLisa Little shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Microsoft...work with Apple! Make this a united World Wide Web and support the enterprising. If you build an exe then build a dmg version at the same time. If you wish to remain competitive then do it before Apple does it!

• mark bennettmark bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! come on bing Ads give us Mac users the usage of this helpful tool---------think of the extra business /credibility etc.
        Markb

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I attended a webinar today regarding Bing Ads and the Bing Ad evangelists promoted the Ad Intelligence product. I spent over an hour on the phone with the rep trying to figure out how to download and use it for the Mac. Unfortunately, both the rep and I came to the realization that it doesnt work with the Mac. Very disappointed. I hope MS is working on this as there are so many marketing people using Macs now. Unfortunately, I will not increase our spend if I cant use the tool on the Mac. Thanks for updating and informing me asap. Good luck.

• Moe MuiseMoe Muise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also love to see a dmg version of the Bing Ads Intelligence Tool. Macs don't open .exe files.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I, too, would love to use the Bing Ad Intelligence tool on my Mac. I have Microsoft Office installed. Any chance that you'll come out with a dmg version soon?

Feedback and Knowledge Base