How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Please create an inline search query report

I see there are plans to "improve agency experience" regarding search query reports, but I haven't seen anything about an inline report. Meaning that a manager doesn't have to go to the report section and select the report, time line, print etc etc. There is an industry standard feature in the other guys product called "see search terms". If you have used it and I'm sure you have, you can select a number of keywords or all keywords that you would like to view the search queries that a user has searched to trigger any given ad. And from this report you can create new keywords, negative keywords, set bids in real time right from the report. This feature adds a lot of value to the product, and I'm sure would add great value to adCenter.

Warren

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Warren Anthony JensenWarren Anthony Jensen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mel66Mel66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Search terms in the Dimensions tab is a step in the right direction, but it is nowhere near complete. The data in Dimensions is not actionable - we cannot add new keywords or negatives directly from the report. We also cannot easily filter the report by keyword. We need to be able to quickly see search queries on individual keywords, and we also need to be able to add keywords or negatives right on the SQR screen - not manually by downloading a report and then copying and pasting. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

google search terms all is an important function to build and bid on our keyword list..

• Warren Anthony JensenWarren Anthony Jensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thanks. please have the developers/engineers refer to AdWords's feature "Keyword Details". This is what we need to make adCenter 21 century compatible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base