How can we improve Bing Ads to create a better experience?

Monthly Invoice Consolidation for multiple accounts.

Monthly Invoice Consolidation for multiple accounts.

114 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FrankFrank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anna SeesjarviAnna Seesjarvi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful to have the option for consolidated invoices, as it would reduce the workload for customers with lot of potential working with multiple accounts.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful for us, within our company we pay invoices through Head office and then charge out to 10 units, which creates a lot of work for the Accounts department. If we had one consolidated invoice this would really facilitate the process!

• ShabanaShabana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it is a very good idea to consolidate invoices otherwise it will take a long time to process invoices and also you will have missing payments for some invoices.

• Tom PrestonTom Preston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I have clients with multiple accounts who would very much appreciate this feature. It causes them a lot of time and effort to process all of them each month.

• Trish McGintyTrish McGinty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be very helpful as it is unmanageable to receive 9 separate invoices per month in 9 separate emails. Thank you for prioritising and I look forward to the change being implemented.

• Michael OertelMichael Oertel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be very helpful - one of my car retailers has a very refined account structure and will get flooded with invoices MoM. Thanks for prioritizing this!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be very helpful. We have several accounts running so our Finance department would love to see one bill instead of 8.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have a lot of accounts for several clients. Having the invoice consolidated would be so much better

• Arianne DonoghueArianne Donoghue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely this! I manage accounts in over 30 countries, and someone get an invoice for something crazy like £0.19! Having them consolidated onto a single invoice would save so much time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base